Chapter 4 (WomenxMan)

~-Just a word of warning, this one has a scene with Darryl and Kali, you've been warned. -~

***************************************************************

I leaned back in against the seat, driving silently down the country roads. It was 5:30 and I was heading home from spending the night at Austin's. I wish I could have staid longer but I had to be home by 6:30 as Kali still thinks I was working. I turned the radio on and gave a yawn, I should have brought a coffee with me from Austin's but instead I'd just have to go to the coffee shop and get one before I go home.

I got a coffee from the coffee shop before going home. I pulled into the driveway at 6:45. I grabbed my duffle bag and put it over my shoulder before starting in the house sipping my cup of coffee. I smoothed my shirt before unlocking the front door and stepped inside. I planned on going up and showering before Kali got up. I finished my coffee quietly and threw the cup in the garbage in the kitchen before heading upstairs. I slipped into the master bedroom and found Kali still laying in bed. I put my duffle bag down and went into the bathroom. I closed the door quietly and stripped down before getting in the shower.

I stood there for a few moments just letting the hot water pour over me, it was so relaxing to just stand there. The hot water felt good.

The shower curtain rustled catching my attention, I looked over my shoulder to see my very naked wife getting in the shower behind me. Like always, I forced a smile then frowned, "I didn't wake you did I?" I questioned.

She shook her head and moved behind me starting to rub my back. "No I was partly awake when you got home anyways," she whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes, maybe she wouldn't notice the enlarged hickey on my neck, damn Austin. You tell that guy a rule and he has to brake it. Oh well I got him back good. I hid my grin and looked back at Kali, she was still rubbing my back.

"How was work?" she questioned.

"Long and tiring," I sighed, "I'm gonna finish here then go back to bed."

She nodded and placed a kiss between my shoulder blades. Her lips moved there way up, kissing the back of my neck.

I closed my eyes, why was she doing this right now? I held in a groan. God she was horny this week and it was only Wednesday! Ugh, screw my life.

Her lips moved around to the side of my neck, she kissed it for a moment before pulling back, "Did I really leave it THAT big?" she questioned.

I squeezed my eyes shut, god oh god, fuck fuck FUCK! I pulled myself together and nodded, "Yeah hun, apparently you have a big mouth."

"Well we could test that theory," she whispered into my ear.

I gave a shiver and she took it the wrong way, her hands gripped my hips and tried turning me around. I slowly let her turn me around, oh I really wanted to go to bed right now. I opened my eyes and looked down at her giving a tired smile.

She moved her hands up to my chest and started running her hands everywhere, they were on my chest then on my stomach, down onto my thighs then back up my stomach to my chest. I watched her face silently, there was no moan building like it would have if it were someone else's hands.

I couldn't help the moan that came from me when her hands took ahold of me. Her hands worked silently, a grin on her lips. She rubbed for a long while, I moaned now and then. It wasn't, however, the same moan my lover gets rewarded with.

Her blue eyes looked up at me there was a grin on her lips and her eyes held a glint. A glint I did not like what so ever, yet I smiled back at her.

She moved her hands up to my chest running them down as she moved down to her knees. Her hands moved to my thighs, rubbing quietly well her mouth started taking me in. She sucked the tip, taking more in as she sucked.

I closed my eyes, trying to enjoy it like I should unlike just letting her do it. I gave a moan as she took more of me in, any normal man would love this, they'd die to have a woman like Kali blowing them. Me, no I don't like it that much.

I let her work me to climax just letting it all happen moaning now and then just to please her. Making sure to moan loudly as I finished.

She stood back up a grin on her lips, she rubbed my chest, "There ya go baby," she whispered.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, hands moving to her back and running over it quietly.

"Take care of me," she whispered pushing up against me.

I looked down at her, "I really should get to bed," I said moving back a little.

"But babe," she whispered pushing up against me again. She reached up taking my hand bringing it down to where she wanted it. "Please Darryl," she begged.

I just let her have my hand, "Later Kali, I'm tired, I've been up most of the night," I told her. Which wasn't a lie, I had been up most of the night but not for any of the reasons she'd think.

"Darryl," she whined at me, her blue eyes showed the lust. "Just do it quick. You know how to do it."

I shook my head, pulling my hand back from her, "No," I said. "Later if you still want it then." I turned and opened the shower curtain and got out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before I went back into the bedroom and pulled a pair of boxers on along with a pair of track pants. I dried the rest of used off, tossed the towel into the laundry basket and crawled into bed.

I just laid there on my back, eyes closed. She was going to be pissed off later. I let out a sigh, I was a horrible husband, guess that's what I get for being gay right? Six months ago I would have been fully happy to take advantage of my horny wife in the shower or wherever we were but not now.

I heard the shower turn off and Kali come back into the bedroom but I didn't move at all, just pretended I was already asleep. She was muttering but I couldn't hear her so I just ignored her and let sleep come.