˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟵 'ˎ˗

"Well..."

"We're going to a party tonight! And we all decided to go together!" Daeun spoke up as she walked towards the kitchen counter and served some red wine for Jonghyun.

"Hm, a party? Who's throwing the party?" Jonghyun asked suspiciously as he drank his red wine and sat down by the white marbled kitchen counter.

"Jinguk!" Daeun spoke up as she started walking around towards her room in order to get ready.

"Jinguk? The idiot fucker that you're dating?" Jonghyun questioned as his face showed visual disgust and disapproval.

Daniel's heart broke a bit after hearing the word "dating" because, he'd admit that he forgot that Daeun wasn't his and that she belonged to another man.

Jisung and Seongwoo saw this and they felt pity for their friend, so they comforted him.

"Yep, him." Daeun said from her room.

"Why'd you have to date him, you could date a nice guy like Daniel here!" Jonghyun teased, winking at Daniel with a smirk on his lips as he continued to drink his wine.

Daniel's cheeks began to turn a soft rosy color.

"If only I could.." Daeun whispered as she continued to get ready, her heart feeling heavy as well as an uneasy feeling at what will happen at the party.

Daeun came out of the room ready for the party and she smiled fondly at the image infront of her.

There stood Jonghyun having Daniel in a headlock while Daniel was trying to escape his grasp, while laughing like an idiot, the others joining him as well.

"Ehem. We should start heading out." Daeun cleared her throat, catching the attention of the others.

" Daeun cleared her throat, catching the attention of the others

"Woah.." Daniel breathed out as he stared at Daeun, she didn't go all out, but the simplicity of the outfit really fit nicely on her.

"Stop, you're going to drool, and we have to go!" Jisung exclaimed as he grabbed the boy's hands and started heading out of the door.

"Take care! I love you and remember if you need anything, I'm just a phone call away." Jonghyun smiled as he hugged his sister, not knowing about the events that would soon follow.

♡༉

Arriving at the party, the group already could smell the alcohol and sex that is taking place.

"Well, here goes nothing." Daniel spoke up as you grabbed onto his arm so that you didn't get lost in the party.

The other two followed close behind as you both walked into the party, you immediately felt out of your comfort zone and clung onto Daniel even more, which was a BIG mistake.