˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟰 'ˎ˗

It was dangerous, she knew that.

But Daniel provided the love and warmth that she desired.

She couldn't help but admire him while he was talking to his friends.

He had such an attractive back.

His shoulders were so broad and made him look so masculine.

And his neck was so thick, it would look nicer with her kisses on them...

Daeun shook her head as he slapped her cheeks slightly to eliminate any of those r19+ thoughts out of her head.

"Erm...are you okay, miss?" A customer spoke up as he questionably looked at her.

Daeun's face erupted in a bright pink, "Y-yes! I'm sorry, what would you like sir?" She softly said as she started taking his order.

♡༉

Daniel was right, those two hours flew by like nothing.

Soon enough, it was the end of Daeun's shift, and Daniel as promised, did really stay at the cafe until the two hours were gone.

"I'm sorry to have kept you so long, Daniel.." Daeun apologized as she put on her tan coat, ready to head out.

"It's fine! You don't need to apologize, after all I was the one who offered to stay!!" Daniel smiled at her waving his hands.

"See you later, lover birds~" teased Jisung as he and Seongwoo walked out of the cafe, waving back at the pair.

Daniel and Daeun both blushed, Daniel awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Well, we sh-should get going!" He spoke up, stuttering.

Daeun stood still for a while, her cheeks reddened at the thought of her and Daniel possibly being a thing..

'That would be nice..' she thought.

"What would be nice?" Daniel asked as he was opened the door for her.

"U-Uhm n-nothing!! We should get going before it gets any colder!" Daeun quickly walked out of the cafe, her face showcasing a fluorescent blush.

Daniel looked at her flustered state and chuckled, she was too cute.

Daniel followed in pursuit and soon the two engaged in conversation as if they have been friends their whole lives, their conversation carried so fluently, it felt as if they truly were a couple.

"I know this amazing place that sells the most delicious dakbal!" Daniel brought up as he offered Daeun his arm.

Since it was fall, the weather was pretty chilly and nice.

The leaves cascading down the trees as the pair walked arm in arm.

The chilly air gave both of them a soft blush, and made their noses a bit runny, but it didn't matter in that moment.

What mattered was that they both felt as if they were in their own little world, sharing each other's warmth and lavishing in one another's company.

The two walked arm in arm, into a small little restaurant.

"Ah! Daniel-ah! It's such a pleasure to see you again! And ohh, you brought a girlfriend?" The owner of the restaurant smirked at the two of you.

"Ah! No! She's a friend of mine, she just got off of work and we're feeling a bit hungry..." Daniel trailed off as he winked to the owner.

"Aigoo! You charmer, I'll bring some of your favorite dakbal right up! Some soju too?" She asked as she showed the two of you to a corner table.

"Yes please!" Both you and Daniel said at the same time.

The two of you looked at each-other and chuckled.

"Ah, young love~" the owner whispered as she walked towards the kitchen.

It was true, the emotions that splurged inside of the two of them was the flourishing of love.

And trouble...

♡༉
- Dak-bal ( spicy chicken feet )