˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟳 'ˎ˗

Daniel follower Daeun's track of vision and his face erupted in a small blush.

"I-I'm so sorry!! Uh..anyways...I made some breakfast for you! I actually have to head out to work, but I wanted to make sure you ate first!" She smiled at him as she set down a plate for him.

Daniel's cheeks were burning at this point, as he saw sparkles and flowers surrounding Daeun.

She was such an angel...

But the thought of her being used and played by Jiyong, made his brows furrow in fury.

His teeth clenched at the thought of what despicable acts he might try on Daeun tonight, and so he was determined to protect her.

If only he could...

_____

The events leading up to the party, were twisted.

Jiyong smiled sadistically as he rolled around a bottle filled with GHB in his hand.

"Jiyong-ah, what are you thinking about?" Asked a seductive and feminine voice.

Jiyong laughed, "nothing for you to worry about my dear." He kissed her lips as she straddled his lap.

In his mind, he would imagine that it was Daeun whom he was kissing and not some slut.

He couldn't wait to completely ravish and taint her.

To mark her as his, and to have her tied down to him for an eternity.

He would be known as the man who took her virginity away, and that was something that would bind them together.

"Ah, tonight's going to be amazing!" He laughed like a maniac, leaving the other girl confused.

_____

"Ah! I have to go now, Daniel!" Daeun said as she rushed around his apartment and got dressed.

"I have to run back to my apartment so I can grab a new set of clothes! I hope you liked the breakfast I made for you, and text me later, or even swing by the shop for the party!" Daeun told Daniel as she walked towards the door.

"Ah! Let me see you out, Daeun!" Daniel yelled as he quickly got up from the dining table and made his way towards Daeun, who was struggling with the door lock.

"This thing...it won't open!" She exclaimed as she started pulling and twisting the knob in all directions.

"Ah yes, this apartment building is a bit old so you have to get used to learning how to work with these handles." He said as he moved closer to where Daeun was and started attempting to open the door.

Daeun watched and admired how handy and handsome Daniel was.

He's so trustworthy and kind.

'He'd make a great husband, and father.' She thought as she smiled fondly at his figure.

"There you go.." Daniel said as he finally opened the door, only to catch Daeun looking at him like a fool in love.

"Uh..Daeun..?" He asked as he moved his hands in front of her face.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Crap! It's already this late, I'm going to be late,late,lateeee." She exclaimed as she hurriedly walked out the door, but not before turning back to Daniel.

"Thank you so much! I'll see you later!" She said as she leaned in and kissed him on his cheek, on instinct, and ran out the door because of how late she was.

Daniel just stood there, with a goofy grin on his face as he watched her smaller figure hurry down his hallway.

He touched the place where she left a kiss at, and felt his cheeks burn.

He was falling, and quickly.

___________

We are slowly approaching the end of the intro and moving onto the actual plot and story line behind the title!

I really would like to thank you guys for all the support and nice comments that you guys have left me!

I don't always have much time in updating since i'm a junior and have to manage my medical classes and art classes!

I really hope that you guys enjoy the story as it progresses, things are going to get intense!!

And if you didn't know, the drug that is mentioned

- > GHB
(which stands for Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate ) or Liquid X

- Is a drug that is commonly associated with r**e

- It may cause dizziness, euphoria, nausea, blackouts, and problems seeing and breathing.

- I actually wanted to go with other drugs, but they included memory loss and Daeun isn't going to let a certain someone live down what they did to her