˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟱 'ˎ˗

As the night drew on, the two became a lot more closer than they had thought.

The two accompanied their chat with a decent amount of soju.

Daniel, knowing that he'd take her home, took only two shots of soju.

Meanwhile, Daeun didn't give a fuck.

She downed 6 shots of soju until she started getting tipsy.

Daniel chuckled at her drunken state and admired how adorable she looked with her pink flushed cheeks.

"Ya know, about the party tomorrow. I feel like Jinguk is going to try *hiccup* somsthieng...." she slurred, the ending part was almost incoherent.

"I know you invited me, but I also know, that Jinguk will most likely be there." She rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

"But, ish okay! I like him, but not as much as I like you~" she smiled at him, her eyes holding sincerity.

Daniel's eyes widened at the sudden confession, and a lump formed in his throat.

"It's only been a few hours, but I feel as I've known you my whole life!" She laughed as she raised her hands up.

"Ah, the feeling of warmth I receive when I'm with you, is like no other." Daeun smiled up at the roof, unaware of the loving brown eyes that observed her.

Daniel gulped as his eyes trailed to her soft plump lips.

"Okay, Daeun! It's time to go home!" Daniel chuckled nervously, as he paid the bill and brought her into his arms.

"Daniel-ah, even your arms are warm~" she smiled as she cuddled her face into his chest.

Daniel's cheeks reddened instantaneously, his heart leaping uncontrollably.

"A-ah! Okay, let's get you home! Where do you live?" Daniel asked as he hauled a taxi over.

But she had already fallen asleep in his arms.

"Aish...this is going to be quite a night.." Daniel sighed as he gave the taxi driver his address.

♡༉

He paid the taxi, and made his way towards his small apartment.

It was quite small, but it suited him just right.

Daniel carried Daeun in his arms all the way to his apartment, although it was hard carrying Daeun, while opening the door

He set his bag down and proceeded to taking her upstairs, to his bed.

Carrying her up the stairs was a bit of a task but he managed, setting her fragile frame down onto his bed.

He took of her coat gently and then proceeded to take her shoes off, Daeun's eye fluttered open at the sudden movement.

"Daniel-ah.." she trailed off, her cheeks still red from the alcohol.

"Ah! Dauen! I brought you to my house because it was really late and you fell asleep right away in the taxi." Daniel explained as he sheepishly rubbed his arm.

All Daeun did was stare at him with a hazy expression.

"Daeun...are you okay?" Daniel asked, worried as he rushed to her side.

"Hm. I just-..thank you, Daniel." She smiled at him softly.

"Other men would have probably taken advantage of me, but not you. I don't know what it is about you, but you make my heart feel warm, and my stomach feel fuzzy." She confessed as she looked at him with a confused expression, patting her chest, where her heart is at.

"That's how I feel about you too.." Daniel let out.

"You do?" She asked as she cupped his chin in her small pale hands.

Daniel's cheeks reddenned even more, his breathing became uneven.

Daeun was beautiful, but upclose, she was an angel.

"Daeun-ah...can you please ignore I said that?" Daniel pushed her hands away.

"Daniel." She whispered out, grabbing onto his chin again, this time pressing her lips against his.

Daniel couldn't believe it, she was kissing him.

Her soft lips were on his, they melted alongside his like butter.

Daniel kissed back and grabbed onto her face, pulling her into the kiss more.

The kiss started deepening as it continued.

Daeun let out soft whimpers as Daniel's tongue caressed her lower lip, his teeth nibbling on it.

What started as an innocent kiss, progressed into a full blown makeout.

The air grew hot and heavy fast, before they knew it, Daeun was pinned against the bed.