˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟲 'ˎ˗

The air grew hot and heavy, as their lips molded against eachother.

Their lips never once left eachother, as Daniel moved closer towards her body.

Towering over her as his lips went down towards her neck.

"Ah~Daniel!~" she moaned softly as she tilted her head back, giving him more access.

Daniel's mind went blank, overcome with want as he continued to cover her neck in kisses.

He gained more confidence once her frail hands wrapped around his back, pulling him closer to her.

Daniel licked and nipped at her shoulder, leaving a small mark.

Daeun's moans encouraged him to continue on, but as soon as his rough and calloused hands traveled up her shirt, he knew it was wrong.

Daniel stopped and got up from the bed, leaving Daeun confused.

"Daniel? Why did you stop?" She asked as she sat up and pouted.

"You're drunk Daeun, you probably won't remember about this tomorrow, but I refuse to take advantage of you." Daniel sighed, frustrated as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Daniel! If I truly didn't want this, then I wouldn't have kissed you back! Wether I've had a few drinks or not, I know what I'm doing." She looked away, sighing.

"Goodnight Daeun." Daniel said as he softly kissed her on her forehead.

Daeun looked up at him, but Daniel turned his back towards her and walked out the door.

"Daniel.." Daeun softly whispered as she looked at his retreating form, her heart feeling heavy.

She laid down on the bed, and sighed, placing her palm over her racing heart.

In the other room Daniel was hunched over the bathroom sink and tormenting himself.

"You're such an idiot, Kang Daniel. She's taken..." he smacked the back of his head in shame.

♡༉

The next morning Daniel woke up to a fresh scent of some pancakes.

He walked into his small kitchen and his heart lept out of his chest.

There he saw Daeun humming and dancing around his kitchen, her pale skin gleamed in the sun that seeped through the window.

She danced her way back to the pancakes and settled them down on a new plate.

"Dani-" she was cut off by seeing Daniel.

Her eyes widening, as well as her cheeks.

Daniel was quite a man.

A very handsome one at that.

His broad shoulders and toned torso were covered by an oversized t-shirt, accompanied by some grey sweatpants.

Daeun could faintly see and outline of something, but I'd rather not spoil it just yet... (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 | 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara