Chapter 4 ( part 1)

For the whole day me and Derek have been hanging out, now know about all werewolves and that the twins I trusted are trying to kill my father. I finally accepted my dad and now people are trying to hunt him down, I also gotten really close to Scott, Alison, Lydia, and Isaac.I'm falling for Isaac, his face, his voice , his everything but I know my father will forbid it.

I'm in my dad's loft because I did not want to go to school today, Cora, my aunt is training. Even though she is weak, but she's so stubborn, Derek can't even get her to stop. Derek walks over to her and kicks her arm so she falls, I laughed so hard she glared at me.

"Why are you laugh" she asked

"You fell really funnyly"I stopped laughing.

"i came back to town because i heard about a powerful new Alpha, one of the Hales, and you know how long i had been waiting for this kind of news for a long time". she apparently did not know Derek was still alive either maybe thats why she was in such a hurry to come back. then after all the tension because an annoying beeping was happening.

"What does that mean" Cora and I asked

"Trouble" soon the doors opened and 3 people I can smell as alphas walked in. Cora started to run to them, me and Derek kept screaming at her to stop but she was to stubborn. the pushed her to the floor and they hold her down. they looked at me like they wanted me to do something.

"ahh, this must be Derek's daughter and an argent" the ugly nailed lady said.

"and you must be the ugly toenail lady" i said smirking while she growled. she walked up to me and threw me at the wall, i tried to get up but someone stepped on my back. the toenail girl walked over to derek as they oth started to fight. she broke a pipe and jabbed it into Derek's back.

"Derek" i yelled. he looked over at me and shook his head, knowing i was going to do something. i heard foot steps coming from the door, i look over to see some blind guy walking over to Derek and toenail girl.

"hello Derek , i told Kali we were just talking, but you know her" he said smirking. ennis stepped on my throat, so i only heard some what of there conversations.

Deucalion begins explaining what he wants. Derek assumes he wants to kill him but Deucalion seems offended saying "Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle". He says he is always on the lookout for new talent and wants Derek to join his pack. Derek says he wants him to kill his Betas but Deucalion corrects him saying he only wants him to kill one and then he'll want to kill the rest.Deucalion explains how he accidentally discovered that killing one of his Betas allowed him to absorb their power. Once he became blind, one of his Betas felt he was no longer able to lead so he tried to kill him and take control. Deucalion bested him, killed him, and found that he became faster and stronger because of it. He says Kali and Ennis have both killed their entire packs.

Kali says "it was liberating".

"your pack Derek are a couple of maladjusted teenagers, are bound to become a liability" Deucalion said.

*Allison's pov

i fell asleep in Ms. Morrell's French class. As the teacher calls my name is French, i started to dream about my mother shouting at me and calling my name. i snaps awake, i noticed that my teacher and everyone was looking at me. Once the rest of the class is gone, i and the teacher face off about why she was there at the bank. Neither of us was willing to give the other information on the why of us being in the bank .

" i wont give you detention if you tell me the meaning of this word in English" and of course i was sleeping do i didn't know it. She gave me me lunch detention with Harris.

*Ducalion pov

as i got dereks attention i knew the twins where going after his beta, the twins are targeting Isaac at school, they are aposed to make him angry and scott to.e

" you know Derek that one of his Betas is getting in trouble like right now" I said. Kali takes the pole out of him and we leave. Derek will kill one of his beta, now or later but I will make that happen. He's not e only one I want, Scott, the true alpha, He doesn't even relies it.

*Isaac POV

IM in Harris class with a bunch of other people. Allison came in the room and saw me, we both stared at each other but then she sat next to me. Harris came up to us.

"You 2 clean the janitor closet" he said to us, my eyes widened, her in a room with me, I laughed.

"Does it half to be her" I asked

"Now that you asked, yes"

Me and Allison are put in the cleaning supply closet, I still don't like because she almost killed me with knifes, and almost killed my alpha.She told me sorry and said that it wasn't really knives, they where Chinese fingers knifes, I smirked.

Soon the door closes and I run to. I'm cloister-phobic, ever since my dad would trap me in the freezer. I started to bang on the for but something was blocking it.

"Isaac calm down" she whispered.

"Come on" I yelled hoping it would open up but it wouldn't, I snapped. I started to turn in to a werewolf, claws where coming out.

"Isaac" she heeled getting my attention, I turned around and grabbed her wrist , someone opened the door and pulled me out, I look up to see Scott. I look at Allison and she had 3 scratches on her wrist.

"I'm sorry" I said.