Chapter 5 (part 2)

Andrea POV

I land on the ground, I turn around to see Cora and Scott behind me, Derek on my side. Scott and Isaac behind all of us. I look into Isaac's eyes, his met mine. Then the argument came to my mined, I quickly turn to the alpha pack.

Derek makes a move on Deucalion but Kali stops him with a kick to the head. The twins somersault from the upper floor and land merged.

Boyd is facing off with Ennis who seems to easily avoid most of his blows but the young man does score one good upper cut. Isaac takes on the merged twins and is tossed aside easily. Scott reluctantly transforms to help Isaac. The merged twins throw him into a concrete wall.

Derek briefly gets the upper hand with Kali, twisting her arm and delivering an elbow to the face.

Cora and I fights Ennis but he gets ahold of my arm and turns around breaking my arm, I howl in pain. Isaac turned to me before fighting with Scott against the merged twins but they are no match and Scott gets a nasty scratch on his torso.

Ennis grabbed my waist and digs his nails deep in, I scream bloody murder. Everyone turns to us as go back to my human form and fall to the floor barely breathing. I turn to my left to see Isaac growl and try to fight. I look to my right to see Boyd is down. Kali has her foot on Cora's neck. Scott and Isaac are on their knees. Ennius comes and steps on my neck, closing me from breathing.

"Kill him" Deucalion says as they throw Boyd n the middle is.

"What is is Derek, family or friends" kali says as Ennius step harder on my throat, I couldn't hold his foot anymore so his foot fell hard on my neck. I try to take in a breath but I couldn't get it.

"Why do we need this kid. He's surrounded by useless teenagers" kali argues.

"So,e are more useful than you think" Deucalion said as he looks at me and Scott.

"Then let them rise to the challenge"

An arrow flies over Derek's head and strikes the merged twins who immediately separate into two people again. I look up to see Allison continues firing flashbang arrows and Deucalion warns them to cover their eyes.

Allison continues to fire, giving Scott and Derek time to regroup and begin to help the wounded out of harm's way. I get up and stubble towards Scott. Scott regains his feet and takes aim at Ennis. The two hit each other with equal force and merely slide away from each other. Once he looks up i see that Scott's eyes glow Red. How I thought you had to be an alpha and kill one.he shakes his head and they return to the more common yellow color.

Derek attacks Ennis from behind. As the two struggle they get closer and closer to the ledge over a three floor drop. Scott jumps forward to help, slashing at the tendons in Ennis' leg. Ennis spins and begins to fall over the ledge pulling Derek with him. The two crash down on another escalator far below. I crawl to the edge.

"DEREK" I yelled continuously. Some one pulled me always from the edge.

After the battle .A storm is brewing as the Beacon Hills Cross Country Team heads toward a meet on a desert highway.

I sit across from Isaac and Boyd. She over heard their question.

Issac tells Boyd to stop thinking about their recent confrontation with the Alpha Pack and Derek's apparent death pointing out that there is nothing they can do about it.

Boyd says he's n stares back at Ethan who is sitting with Danny.Ethan keeps checking his phone. When Danny asks why he says he's waiting for a message but it's not important.

My backpack hits my side, I wince. I never recovered from last night, my wounds are still there. I don't know why they won't heal, I'm not healing.