chapter 2

"Hey Andre" Alison yelled. She closed by door and I got dressed in a purple shirt, my white skinny jean, and my black boots. I got a purple headband. I stuck a knife in my boot, put 2 pistils in my backpack and looked in the mirror, "my black hair, my brown eyes are yours mom" .  I went down stairs where my uncle was eating "good morning Andrea".

"Wee if you count being the daughter of a murder,then everyone laughs at you the yes"he's smile vanished and I grabbed piece of bread  " I'm sorry but i cant wait for meeting new friends"and walked out. Alison was waiting out side in the car, she honked the  horn "I'm coming" I yelled.

She parked the car "are you ready" she asked I nodded and got out of the car

I opened the doors and everyone was starring at me and Alison.we kept walking and  I ran into someone

 "oh I am so sorry" I looked up and saw a handsome man who had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes. 

"We'll I'm Isaac" even his voice is amazing.

"Andrea,don't talk to him" Alison said angrily.

"Why, are you scared Alison, everyone's gone so what are you gonna do" he walked closer to me. I pulled out my knife. "Back up" I said pulling my  knife closer to his head.

"Wow another hunter. How about that, is she your sister" Isaac asked.

"Oh so your one of the werewolf's you where talking about" I said looking at Alison. "Oh I'm her cousin" I waked away and put the knife in my pocket. I walked into the office with Alison. 

"Hi you must be miss argent, here is your locker number and schedule, oh I'm calling 2 people to show you around" I nodded and waited out side "it's going to be ok" Alison said. 2 people walked by "that's the murders daughter and her cousin". I started to cry "what did I do to deserve this" I yelled.

2 people walked up to me and Alison. "Hey Alison and this must be Andrea, I'm Scott...this is Stiles" I looked up. The backed up, I knew they where afraid.

 "don't worry I'm not much like my mom".    "Oh that not what we mean, wait your not a hunter" stiles says.

"No in a hunter, I just follow the code"

I smiled. 

"Ok let's see your list " scot said, I handed my list. "Oh me, you an Stiles have 1.2,3,and 4 together" Scott said 

"and you have 5,6, with me" Alison had a smile on her face "and we all have economics together" stiles said.

Scott showed me the way to class . We opened the door and there was a guy in his late 20s with glasses.

"Care to explain why you are late" he said. "Oh we where showing Andrea around" Stiles said.

"Oh, you are the smart Andrea argent.. Excuse me class, this is Andrea Argent, she scored a 100 on our exam but this class is hard sweetie and don't thin I will go easy on you" he whispered those last parts. Great now everyone my think I'm a geek." Ok sit next to Ethan"  mr. Harris. Said.

I sat Down and smiled at him.  I was about to introduce my self when a piece of ripped paper hit me. I opened it and it said ~ don't talk to Ethan or his twin~ Stiles:). I threw the paper in my backpack "I'm Aden "he said.

"I'm Andrea" I smiled and tried to pay attention to the teacher but someone poked me. I turned and saw Aden  Poking me. 

"Hey do you woman  hang out later" Aden asked "sure". The bell rang and I waited for Scott and Stiles. "Hey guys".   "I told talk to them" Stiles said.

"Ok, let's go to Ms.Blake" Scott said. When we walk in I sat next to Scott. "Scott McCall to the office" the announcer said.

He left, I got my pin out and there was a big thump  on the window. I turned my head saw a dead bird. "Ew". We all got up to see and I saw 10000 birds come to our window some died coming  in. But Stiles grabbed Lydia and ran down. One bird ran into my head , it got stuck in my hair and blood ran down my forehead. All the bird suddenly left. The police came, Stiles came towards me. "Your bleeding" he told me.

They for the dust aid kit and cleaned my cuts. I walked out of the class and bumped into someone , I started to scream, I looked up and saw Aden, I started to cry. "What happened" he looked into my eyes.

"Birds, ms Blake's class". He pulled me and we started to hug. "It's going to be fine . Hey do you want to go now" I nodded and we left school. He took me to Starbucks and we just sat down and ate. ' I had the felling we are being watched'. "So tell me about your self". Aden said with concern face.

"We'll my mom is Kate Argent".

 "Wait argent " he said.

"Yea "

"We'll that doesn't matter, you smell way different" I looked at him in  confusion.

Scott's POV 

Stiles and I followed  Andrea and Aden. They went to Starbucks 

"You smell way different" Adian said an I relies what he meant. I grabbed Stiles as pulled him outside. "Stiles Aden said she smelled funny".

"Wow that no way to talk to a girl, I'm going in there" he was about walk in but I stopped him. "No you idiot she's a werewolf".