Andrea Argent (teen wolf)

chapter 1

" Andrea take these pills with you" my guidance consoler said."thank you Lola". "I'm sorry about  your mom, she was a hunter with me, she told me to give you these pills". I left, got to the airport and got on the airplane. 

"To Beverly Hills" I yelled. I fell asleep.

"Miss the plane us about to land" the red headed instructor told me. I unplugged my pink earphones and got my thing together and got off the beautiful plane. I waked out side and so many people where pushing me, I got out if the crowd and saw Alison, my aunt, and my uncle. I ran up to them and gave them all hugs.

"It's been way to long Andy" Alison says, she gave me that nick name after i started to call her Ali.

" I'm just glad to see you all" i said while having a big smile on my face ,my uncle took my bags and got in the car. "So are you dating anyone" I asked her. Her dad turned around "no,we'll I'm hopping" he says looking at Alison.

"We'll, lets take about that later" Alison whispers.  I smiled and nodded. When we got to their house I grabbed my things and ran up stairs "okay your room is to the left, mine is at the right, my mom and dad is the one at the end and our grump Gerard is coming and hid room is down stairs" I smiled and ran into my room, I love it, the color is green/blue and it has flowers everywhere. I unpacked an ran into Alison's room. 

"So Alison, who's your secret boyfriend" I asked. She smiled "Scott McCall" she started to blush. "I'm sorry to say this but to marrow is going to be for a little of a bad  day for you to marrow because people will make fun of my and your mom, but they will also make fun of me" Alison's and my smiles disappeared. 

"Hey, why don't you go on a date with Scott and ill take care of the parents". She smiled and started to pick clothes out "oh here is a dress" she handed me this beautiful black dress and went back to picking clothes. I walked in my room and put he dress on the end of the bed. I looked on the desk and there was a picture of my mom and my uncle. I stated to cry so I ran to my bed and  got under the covers , I put my hard down an began to cry even more. But soon I relies that I fell asleep.