chapter 3

Andreas POV 

"How do I smell different" I asked.

"Oh.. You smell more beautiful" Adian said lying.

"Thanks" I started to blush.

"So who's your dad" Adian asked 

"I don't know, he walked out on us" I started to frown.

"It's fine, actually I got to go " he kissed my cheek. I got up and walked out, 3 people where in front of me. "Isaac, Scott, Stiles". 

"Hey do want a ride" Stiles said.   "Sure". We got in the car and they drove passed my house.  "Hey guys you passed my house". 

"We know" Scott said. Stiles parked his jeep at this apartment. "I'm leaving" I walked out of the car and was about to  run but Isaac grabbed my armed and pulled me in there. 

"Isaac"  someone yelled. He came up closer. "Who is she" he asked. He wore a white shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans.

"Derek this is Andrea Argent"...

" Andrea " Derek said

"Yes Derek that's what we said" Stiles sarcasm.

" who is your mother" Derek asked.

"Kate Argent".

"Derek what's going on" Scott and Isaac said.

"Andrea is....my daughter" Derek said.

"Wow" Stiles yelled. I started to cry. "You, you left me" I yelled at him. I stormed out of the room. "Wait Andrea"Derek, Scott, and Isaac said at the same time. 

I got on my porch and Alison opened the door. "Hey" I ignored her "uncle how Lon did you know"I yelled. He came down stairs. "What do u mean"

"You, you knew who my father was and you knew what he was" I stormed off into my room and slapped the door. I screamed, I ran into my bed and started to cry. I fell asleep.

I woke up and Derek was right there. "Shh"Derek said.

"What do you want" I asked angrily.