Imagine 7! :)

“Harry, you’ve got to let me get up or I’ll be late for work.” You say as you try to squirm out of his arms that are placed around your waist. Truth be told, you wish you could stay like this forever, not worrying about anything and just stay in bed.
“C’mon babe; I have nothing to do all day while you’re out working.” He pouts like a child.
“Harry, it’s not like you don’t have a driver’s license, a car and no friends...” You laugh as you try to squirm again.
“I need to take a shower, I’ll just be a few minutes...”
“I can shower with you.” He suggest with a big smirk on his face. You smack his chest lightly as you laugh.
“As flattering as that sounds, we don’t have time for that.” You smile and plant a kiss on his cheeks. That would be much more entertaining that bloody work.
“Can’t you just call in sick? You’ve never missed a freaking day, you can miss one...” He suggests.
“No, I can’t. The sooner I get there the sooner I can get off. Now let me go take a shower.” Finally he releases his grip on you.
“Fine.” He huffs making you roll your eyes. “But don’t lock the bathroom door, maybe I’ll come by in a minute.” He smirks as you roll your eyes again but can’t help but to give a little smirk. You decide not to lock the door, just to see what he will do. The hot water relaxes your tense muscles as you wait for Harry to something but nothing happens. What were you even waiting for? 
“Babe, I think I’m sick. Can’t you stay home and take care of me?” Harry walks into the bathroom as you are putting a towel around your body.
“You’re not a child... and there’s nothing wrong with you.” You shove him out and start to dry your hair.
“Babe, I can’t cook on my own. You need to stay here and help me.”
“Harry, just call your friends, I’m sure one of them knows how to cook.”
“No.” He pouts. “I want you.”
“We can grab lunch together, how does that sound?”
“Awful. I don’t want to spend thirty minutes with you; I want to spend all day with you. Just think about the things we can do all day.” His playful smirk is back on his lips.
He follows you into the bedroom and watches you as you get dressed. “Oh the things I’d like to do to you right now.”
“Shut up. Now help me zip.” You turn your back to him and make him zip up your dress. He does so, placing a kiss on the back of your neck, sending shivers down your spine. “You like that, huh?” He asks and does it again.
“Mhm.” You nod as you place your bottom lip between your teeth. There’s no time for this, you need to get to work.
“I’m sorry Harry, I have to go. I’ll call you today.” You kiss him before you leave.
“I think I’m dying, you don’t want to leave me if I’m dying.”  “You’re not dying Styles.” You laugh.
Maybe you should’ve just stayed home with him, this is so boring and it’s not even lunch time yet. One minute feels like an hour. You’re thoughts are interrupted by your phone buzzing on your desk with Harry’s name flashing on the screen.
“Yes?” You answer.
“Babe, come home. I’m bored.”
“I’m bored too.” You admit.
“Well, it’s definite then, you come home.”
“Harry, I can’t just go home. I’m at work.”
“Just tell them you’re not feeling well. Or you can just tell them the truth, you miss hanging out with your boyfriend who is finally home and you need to go home and fuck him, no sorry, make love to him and you need to go home right now.”
“Harry!” but you can’t help but to laugh and if you are going to be completely honest, you would much rather do what Harry just said rather than be stuck here at work.
“Fine,” you cave in, “but I’m going for the first option...”