My girlfriend and the other.

I changed my wet clothes to my superman shirt and bear pajamas. I can't sleep yet because my hair was still wet. I checked the time and it was 3:30am already.

Someone grabbed me in the waist. "hey." i smiled. "hey superman." harry said. "If i'm no superman, i hope you like me as i ammm." i sang to him.

He laughed while holding my waist. "sleep with me?." harry asked. 

"hmm. I'll sleep at Eleanor's room first." i said. "Aww." he pouted.

"Aww. Go to sleep already." i said. I walked outside Harry's room until he pulled me. He kissed me again. "Goodnight my princess." he said.  

"Goodnight my prince." i said and let go off his hand and exited the the room.

"I LOVE YOU!." he shouted. "LOVE YOU TOO." i shouted. 

I went inside Eleanor's room and i saw her sleeping so soundly and Louis was on the floor. Typical Louis.

I slept beside Eleanor and she hugged my head and patted it. "I love you Louis." she said. Hahaha. Dreaming of Louis.

I closed my eyes and drifted my way to sleep.

Eleanor's POV 

My head hurts so badly. I woke up and saw a sleeping Lucille by my side. She looks cute when she's asleep.

It's 10am in the morning. I got stepped into someones face. "My God. Louis!." i stepped on his face. "carrots." he murmured. And he was still asleep.

Hahaha. This was so funny. I remembered he carried me to bed last night. That was so sweet of him. Wonder what happened to Harry and El?

I got down and saw Harry watching How i met your Mother while eating a bowl of Honey stars.

"Morning El!." he shouted. "Morning Harry." i walked straight to the kitchen and got some Honey stars and sat beside Harry.

"So what happened last night?." i asked.  

"hmm. Where's the part i should tell you Lucille's my girlfriend already?." Harry said.

"SHUT UP." i said. "SHUT UUUUP! Oh my God Harry!." i said.

"What happened? Did he kiss you?." Louis said while going down and rubbing his eyes. "I walked straight to Louis and kissed him in the cheek and whispered to him.

"Harry has a girlfriend named Lucille." i said. "PARRRROTTTS! congratulations lad!." As he gave high five to Harry.

We all went to the kitchen and Harry turned the tv off. Something came into my mind. Ally Moore.

"Harry?." i said. "Hm.. Yea?." he said. "What's gonna happen between you and Ally?." i whispered.

"Nothing's gonna happen. Besides Ally and Me broke up already." Harry said. The last time i checked they just had a misunderstanding. No breaking up.

"Are you sure?." I said. "Yeah." he looked down. "Harry. I know what you look like when you're lying." Louis added.

"Okay. Okay. We didn't actually break up yet." He said. Shit. Poor Lucille. 

"So when are you planning to dipshit?." i got angry. I should've known. "El. Control." Louis said. "I can't. You better break up with her Styles or i'm telling Lucy." i threatened Harry. He wasn't angry. He looked so sad. 

"Yes i will." Harry said apologetically. "What if Lucille found out you're dating the woman who made her life miserable?." i said.

Harry looked down. "Tell me Harry." "Tell me what's gonna happen." i added.