Be mine.

Flashback, 2 days before Louis' and Eleanor's wedding. 

Harry's POV

I'm walking to Lucille's parents house and i'm very nervous. Wanna guess why?

Here i am. 3.. 2.. 1.. Ding dong.

"Harry. What a surprise. Lucille's not here." Mrs. Jackson spoke. "Um. I'm here to talk to you and Mr. Jackson." i said. WOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Nervous.

"Sure. Come in." Mrs' Jackson let me in.

"Honey! Harry's here." Mrs. Jackson shouted. Mr. Jackson went down. 

"Hello Harry." Mr. Jackson spoke. "Hello Mr. Jackson." i said. "Don't call me that. It makes me sound old. Call me John." he smiled. 

"So. What do you want to talk about?." Mrs. Jackson pleaded. 

"I'm here to ask , if you guys are allowing me to take your daughters hand in marraige." I said it. I said it. I freakin said it.

"Harry. You're the most gentle person we ever met. Did you propose to Lucille already?." Her mom asked. "Not yet, i want to ask the parents first before the bride." i said. 

And i saw Lucille's parents looking at each other with big smiles. 

"You promise us you'll take care of her forever?." Mr. Jackson asked. "Yes sir." i said.

"And we do happily accept. We want very handsome and beautiful grandkids okay?." They said yes. I jumped infront of them and hugged them so tightly.

"Thank you, Thank you so much." i said. "We know what's best for Lucille." Mrs. Jackson said. 

"So when are you planning to propose?." Mr. Jackson asked. "After Eleanor and Lou's wedding, at the reception where a lot of people can see." I said.

"Goodluck Harry. Call me mom." Mrs. Jackson said. "And i'm happy for you to call me Dad." Mr. Jackson held me in the back.

"Thanks Mom and Dad." I hugged them. "I have to go, Thank you so so much." i hugged them again goodbye and went outside "WOHOO." i shouted at the top of my lungs. 

When i stopped by at Lou and Eleanor's house,

"THEY SAID YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." I SHOUTED AND HUGGED LOUIS. 

---

Louis and El's wedding at the Reception.

Lucille's POV

This is a very fun party. Everyone is having the time of their lives. 

"Now. Everyone please grab your partners and join the Bride and the Groom on their dance." Liam announced.

Harry walked straight to me. "Excuse me, have seen my girlfriend?." Harry said to me. "No. She said she's gonna breakup with you." i smiled. "Oh. Great. I hated that girl. You look so pretty. My name's Harry." he offered his hand. "Nice to meet you, you look very handsome. I'm Lucille." i said and shook his hand.

"This is so awkward but, can you be my girlfriend?." Harry asked and laughed. "No. I'm dating someone." i said. "And who might that be?." Harry asked.

"His name is Harry Edward Styles, he looks better than you and he's my whole world." i said.

"Well, it's good that you didn't accept. There's a girl named Lucille Mia Jackson. and i love her very much "  Harry smiled.

"Will, Lucille mind if i do this?." i swiftly leaned into Harry's lips causing to steal a kiss from him. "Oi. Lucille with get mad. Will Harry get mad if he did this." Harry kissed me back.

"No. He won't." i said. 

"Wanna dance mah lady?." Harry asked. "I'd be honored." i grabbed his hand and led me to the dancefloor.

While dancing, my hands were on Harry's shoulders while his hands were on my waist and our foreheads we're linked to each other.

"I love you Lucille." Harry said. "I love you too." i said and smiled. 

"I'm in a mood for something." Harry winked at me. "Harry. What's on your mind?." i said.

Harry looked at Louis and looks like they we're sending signals to each other. Louis let the music stop.

"Attention everybody. Attention." Harry stood up on the table and shouted. Everyone stopped. What's happening?

"I'm breaking up with Lucille. I don't wanna be his boyfriend anymore." Harry shouted. Shit. What did he say? Everyone gasped. 

"But." Harry went down on the table, held my hand. "From the moment i met you. Everything changed. I knew i had to get you whatever the pain, i had to take you and make you mine." he sang.

"I'd loved you from the start. Until now and forever. but i'm breaking up with you and I can't explain through words why. You don't know how much i love you, You don't know how much i want to jump off a cliff when you're gone.  So here it is, i wanna stop loving you as my girlfriend, and i want to start loving you as my wife." He knelt down on one knee. 

"They say actions speak louder than words, and that's true. I can't explain how much i love you, but i can show you how much i do. So Lucille.." He took a box from his pocket.  Everyone Awwed.

"I want to show the whole world, how much i love you and i'm proud of it.." I was very nervous that time.

"Lucille Mia Jackson. Will you stop being my girlfriend and start to be my wife?." I was starting to cry. Everyone was quiet. 

"Yes." i whispered and cried. He looked at me. "Yes Harry, i would love to be your wife." he inserted the ring in my hand and i jumped to him and kissed him and he twirled me around. 

Everyone was clapping and awwing. Eleanor ran to me and hugged me and i can't stop crying because of the happiness. "I want some handsome and beautiful grandkids okay?." My mom hugged me.

"Harry asked us first before you." Dad said. "You're so lucky Lucille." Mom said. "I love you so much guys." i hugged my parents.

"Cheers for Harry and Lucille." Louis raised the glass. CHEERS!

And this how it ends.

After 2 years, me and Harry got married.

Eleanor and Louis has a very cute son, Liam has a very cute daughter. Niall proposed to Ashley. Zayn's married to Perrie.

This is what we call a happy ending.

--

I'm sorry this has to be the end. :( Read my new one. "REMEMBER ME :)."