Lights.

Why is everything so dark? Last time i remembered i bumped my head against the glass and i was bleeding. Oh. My eyes are closed.

I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Eleanor holding my hand on the other side of the bed.

"El?." i said. she opened her eyes and she looked like she never stopped crying. 

"Oh my gosh. Lucille your awake." she looked so very happy and hugged me tight. 

Where am i? i saw a needle plastered in my hand. "Hospital." Eleanor said.

"What happened, How long was i gone?." i looked so curious.

"Hmm. 4 days perhaps. That stupid Nathan gave you a major bleed in the head, but no brain wreckage."  she said. Thank God. Something came into my mind. HARRY.

I just remembered Nathan hitted him with a steel chair. 

"Harry. Where's Harry?." i panicked. "He's at the other room. He's in a coma." Eleanor said sadly. 

I was dying inside. It was all my fault. My fuckin freakin fault. 

"Hello Ms. Jackson. I see you're awake now." The doctor stepped inside. Looking so happy.

"I have good news." he said. "What is it?." i sounded. "You could leave the hospital tomorrow morning." he said. 

No time for happiness. I need to see Harry.

"Oh. Thanks. Can i see Harry right now?." i said. 

"Yes you may. But we have to take off the needle first in your hand." shit. 

After they took off the needle. I slipped into my slippers and my mom went inside my room.

"Oh Honey." she said and hugged me. "Mom. i'm okay now." i said giving her a fake smile.

"Okay. I really missed you and i'm sorry that i left you alone." My mom pleaded.

"It's okay." i said. I really want to see Harry. 

"I love you honey. But i have to meet the manager of the wanted. I have to settle things." Typical mom.

"Bye mom. Be safe." i said. and hugged her.

"You too honey." she kissed my cheek and said goodbye.

I walked out my room and gently entered Harry's room.

When i saw him lying there, pale faced. I started crying, but sobbing. I couldn't control my tears. Eleanor went inside the room and hugged me. As i let tears flow down her shirt. She kept saying that Harry's gonna be alright but for me not because this is my fault.

It's been a week since Harry didn't wake up and i was alone in his room. El and the boys have to go somewhere and take care of something.

I sat beside Harry. Holding his hand. Everytime i look into his face, i cry. Because i miss his smile. and this was the first time i felt really bad about someone because of me.

"I had a way then losing it all on my own

I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown

And I'm not sleeping now the dark is too hard to beat

And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone. You shine It when I'm alone

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong. And dreaming when they're gone.

Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home. Calling, calling, calling home

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone. You shine It when I'm alone"

I sang to him his favorite song, Lights by Ellie Goulding.  That song really reminded me of Harry because he showed me the light not to be invisible. I just stared into his face even it takes me days just to watch it. 

After 2 days. 

Harry wasn't still awake. I asked Lou and El to look after him first. I went home to take a bath and changed into some clothes. I decided not to look fashionably today even if the fashion police called me to tell me what i'm wearing is not presentable, i don't care. I just want to see Harry.

I put my messy hair into a bun wore denim shorts and blue tshirt with a superman logo on it.

I went back to the hospital and asked Louis and Eleanor to go get some coffee first.

 I sat beside Harry and held his hand. 

and then i sang to him again.

"Where do I begin?  Should I tell you

How bad I need you now. You're underneath my skin

But I'm confused.

My head is spinning all around

I waited so long. I need to know, darling

What is on your mind?." 

It was Olly Murs song, Please don't go. Harry kept singing it when we we're at the amusement park. Till a voice sounded.

"Normally I try to run. And I might even want to hide

'cause I never knew what I wanted. 'till I looked into your eyes."

i looked at Harry and saw his eyes wide open looking at mine. 

"H-harry." i said and tears started to flow down my eyes. "You messed up the song. This is my favorite part. Continue singing it." He said. I laughed and i continued the song.

"So am I in this alone?

What I'm looking for is a sign." i stopped. "I forgot what's next." i added and laughed. 

"That you feel how I feel for you." he said and he looked into my eyes. While i'm still holding his hand. Perfect moment.