Call me Ms. Invisibility.

There are times that i wish that i never existed in this world. In fact, every single day i wished that i never existed.. I don't know why but i just don't give a meaning to it. I guess i make it a lot worst. 

The name's Lucille Mia Jackson. You can call me Lucy A.K.A MS. INVISIBILITY. (Not physically of course. I'm not ghost. But if i am then wooooh)

I'm 17 and I live in New York.

I'm the only child or maybe my parents don't have a child. They don't notice me anyways

I'm in Senior High and i have one friend and her name is Summer Roberts.
I'm known as Ms. Invisibility because i'm bullied at school and everyone called me that.

I don't talk to anyone except for Summer. She's always been there for me. She tells me that I'm pretty. I'm Talented. I'm Smart. And why don't i show it to the world? But i don't believe her. I'm ugly. I ain't smart. I ain't cool. I ain't talented. Well you know, bestfriends would do anything just to make you feel good. 

I never go to parties. I rather stay home and tweet all day. I'm a hundred percent sensitive person. A little bad joke about me, i end up tearing up. That's why in school, I easily cry even when little mean words are thrown to my face and i stay at the comfort room. LIKE FOREVER.

My mom owns a magazine company named, Jumpshot Daily magazine and She's the manager of THE WANTED before, but not anymore.

Yes.
The Wanted.
Tom. Nathan. Siva. Jay. Max.
We were friends. WERE is a big word. It means, not anymore. They talk to me somehow whenever i'm there but i'm really shy to talk to them. That's why i ignore them. They greet me and i smile back.

But we always talk in  twitter. My life is based on twitter and facebook. I wish i could live there.

We're rich and i don't seem to know if my mom really sees me because all the time she's busy with work, even my Dad who's the CEO of a Mobile company, Technoglobe.

They're always busy and they don't have time for me. They just get up, make breakfast, and go. Not literally make breakfast, we got Nanny Halter.   

I love music. I play soccer but not in school and i don't wanna be friends we anybody. 

Or nobody wants to be friends with me.

I'm scared at everything. Some boys talk to me but i just ignore them because some were bullies.

I have no boyfriend. I'm scared of having one. Falling in love and maybe will be brokenhearted, i might kill myself then. But somehow, I wish that there was someone make me feel i'm really alive, not only my bestfriend Summer but someone.

And that someone really changed me.