My Drama Queen.

Harry's POV

Everything is so damn dark. Where am i? What happened to me? Where's Lucille?

I can hear someone singing.

"Where do I begin? Should I tell you.

How bad I need you now. You're underneath my skin

But I'm confused.

My head is spinning all around.

I waited so long. I need to know, darling.

What is on your mind?."

I opened my eyes. It was Lucille singing. She had a nice voice. She's looking at the wall. and stopped singing. I looked into her eyes. Time to surprise her.

"Normally I try to run. And I might even want to hide

'cause I never knew what I wanted. 'till I looked into your eyes."

I sang and I looked into her and she looked into me and she smiled so big and started to cry.

"H-harry." Lucille said as she was crying. "You messed up the song. This is my favorite part. Continue singing it." i said. She laughed and she continued the song.

"So am I in this alone?

What I'm looking for is a sign. I forgot what's next." she stopped singing and laughed.

"That you feel how I feel for you." i said while holding her hand.

Lucy's POV

"Harry. I missed you sooooo much. I'm so glad you're awake. I'm sorry this is all my fault. I am." i hugged harry so tight and tears flowed down my face.

"Shh. Don't cry. I should be the one who should say sorry for spying." he said. I let go off the hug and i slapped him in the head. But it wasn't a hard slap. It was a soft slap.

I remembered He, Eleanor and Louis we're spying on me during my day with Sykes.

"Ouch." He held his head and laughed. "And why are you spying on me? are you my body guard? I can't pay you. You know?." i said and laughed.

"I offer free service, most especially to my gorgeous drama queen." he winked at me. Did he say, and i quote. "MY DRAMA QUEEN?."

"And glasses and straight hair with a very funny American accent isn't Sexy for you Harry." i pleaded.

"I know! I know! I'm sorry." he said. Awkward silence for 3 seconds. "You think i'm sexy?." he added. I slapped him again in the head.

"No." i said with a serious face. His smile turned into a fake one. "Hahaha just kidding. I really missed you." and i hugged Harry again

"How long was i out?." he asked. "Hmm. About 9 days." i said. "That was harsh." he said.

"Why?." i said. "You haven't heard anything from me the past 9 days. I know now why you miss me." he winked again.

"Shut up Styles. You haven't explained yet on why you decided to spy on me and Nathan." i said.

"Oh that. I just wanted you to be safe okay? I just can't resist Nathan touching you again." he said to me.

If only i could tell you, Harry i've officially fallen in love with you. But no. I got no guts. I'm invisible remember?

"You look cute when your face turns red." he said. Omg. Was i blushing?

Knock. Knock.

"Hello Ms. Jackson, Oh. I see Mr. Styles i'm so glad to see you're awake now and smiling." the nurse came in and gave us a cheeky smile.

"Thank you. Happily awake." Harry said. "Mr. Styles someone wants to see you." The nurse said.

"Sure. Come on in." i said. Nathan came inside the room, all bruised up in his face. Gosh, he looks quite ugly. He really loves his face.

"What do you want Sykes?." i said. "I came here to apologize." Nathan said.

"APOLOGIZE?." i said sarcastically. "Yes. I'm really sorry Lucille. and especially to you Harry." Nathan added.

"After all what you did to me and to Harry? You'd expect me to forgive you?." i said.

He looked down and looked so sad.

"Apology accepted. I'm sorry too." Harry spoke. Wait. Shit. What? I just looked at Harry.

"Sure Harry. Thanks." He hugged Harry and Walked to the door. "I'm really sorry Lucille. Goodluck to you and Harry." Nathan said and exited the room. I just looked at Harry.

"Hey." he said and smiled. "Hey? Don't hey me? After what he did to you. You just accepted his sorry like that?." i said with a serious tone. "Hey. He said sorry luv. And it looks like he meant it." Harry said.

"Yeah right." i said and rolled my eyes. "Look at me." he grabbed my chin and let my eyes look into his. Oh God i missed those eyes.

"I just don't want any fight anymore. Okay? I wanna have a mind with no worries and doubts, because all i want to think about is you." he added.

Speechless. Now i'm really in love with Harry Edward Styles.

"I miss Harry so badly El. When do you think he'll wake up?." Louis opened the door and walked in with El.

"I don't know maybe at the End of the world." Harry spoke. I laughed.

"Don't joke on me Harry, this is a serious situation." He said and looked back to Eleanor.

"Wait? Harry?." he looked back to Harry again.

"No. I'm Lucille and this is Harry." Harry said and he exchanged our names.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." Louis jumped to Harry's bed and hugged him very tight.

"How long were you awake Harry?." Eleanor asked. "Last time i checked, i was awaken by a girl named Lucille who was singing and had a very unpleasant voice." Harry said. I slapped Harry on the head. and Laughed.

"Just kidding. You sing fine." Harry said to me. "Awaken by your drama queen." Eleanor said.

"Yeah. My drama queen." He smiled into me.

After 2 days, Harry got out of the hospital already. And i remembered it was Harry's 18th birthday in 1 week. Shit. No gift yet. No dress yet.

"So Hazza. What's your plan on your 18th birthday?." Liam asked.

"I'm planning on a black and white party." He said. Sounds nice.

"Okay. Just in a our pad?." Liam added. "Yes wherever it maybe as long there's someone who could make my birthday perfect." he winked at me. I winked back. This was so fun.

It's the day before Harry's birthday, i got into the boys pad to go get Eleanor so we could shop.

"Where you going luv?." Louis asked Eleanor. "I'll buy you new nerf guns babe." Eleanor smiled.

"YAY. NERF GUNS. I LOVE YOU." Louis kissed Eleanor on the lips. So cuteeeeeeeeee.

"I'll be back in a while." Eleanor said. "Bye guys." i shouted.

"So whatcha planning to get for Harry?." Eleanor said. "I don't know yet. You?" i said.

"Me and Louis decided to give seperate gifts, so i bought Harry some nerf guns." she said.

"Nice." I said. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR HARRY.

I looked into some shops and remembered what Harry likes. Cats.

I got him a white kitten, and i named it Figaro. It really looks so cute. Eleanor never kept her hands off of Figaro, she wished that it was her birthday so i could give it to her.

and guess what. I found the perfect dress i could tomorrow. I hope all is well.