Chapter 8: The Nemisis

Chestnut woke up with KnockOut on one side of her with CatEar on the other side of her. BoneFeather returned and was most likley asleep on the flight deck. CatEar stirred slightly yawning quietly. She noticed that Chestnet was awake and stroked the predacons helm. "Good Chestnut," she purred. KnockOut she still had to recover from her battle with DreadWing, she had no problem with it thankfully. KnockOut stirred and woke up. "Well good morning savoir of my finish," he said looking at Chestnut. She rolled her optics and purred as he scratched her under her chin. He stood up stretching before being yelled at by Megatron to get onto the brige. "Oh great what now?" he sighed walking away towards the brige. DreadWing passed him towards the med bay. "Fair warning. CatEar's in there and she seems like she wants to stab you a couple hundred times," KnockOut warned the large seeker.

   DreadWing stopped before heading towards the flight deck. He wouldn't admit it, but she was terrifing when pissed off. Especially when it came to predacons. She fell in love at the sight of BoneFeather almost immedeatly, thankfully she wasn't eaten. DreadWing remembered zapping the predacon in front of her and she chased him around in her raged cat alt. It was terrifing... and SoundWave just had to be there to videotape it. He hid underground for a week before returning to the Nemisis. DreadWing snapped back into the present hurring towards the flight deck. 'Wait... BoneFeather is there. She wouldn't want to see me,' he thought before deciding to head back towards the brige.

   CatEar hummed gently while keeping Chestnut company. The door opened and in came StarScream. "Screamer," CatEar stated without looking up. "Don't call me that CatEar," the silver seeker sneered. Chestnut looked at the seeker and growled. "Why are you here? You dont come here unless Megsy dislocates your wings," CatEar stated looking up at him. She turned her gaze back on the predacon scratching behind her ear. Chestnut purred, nuzzling CatEar's free servo. StarScream looked disgusted at the sight in front of him. Mainly the fact that the predacon was enjoying the helm scratches. "I'm surprised that beast hasn't torn your arm off yet," he said walking off towards the brige. Chestnut growled at the seeker as he left. "We'll get him eventually," CatEar said scratching her neck.

   A loud screech could be heard on the brige. "BoneFeather?" CatEar asked. "-CatEar! KnockOut! Onto the flight deck now!-" Megatron shouted. KnockOut entered quickly and pulled CatEar to her stabilizers. "Oh! A surprise!" she exclaimed happily. Chestnut lifted her head. "Can Chestnut come with?" she asked. KnockOut nodded. Chestnut transformed into her bipedal mode. She was as tall as StarScream and followed the two 'cons to the flight deck. She was ready to protect BoneFeather at all costs. The three arrived at the flight deck and two other predacons were dodging the ships blaster fire. Rust fired a blast and destroyed their wepons systems. "Chestnut! We're here to get you out of here!" Lucky roared. "More predacons! This day just got better!" CatEar squeled. "What?" Rust asked. The two landed and BoneFeather looked at KnockOut for approval. The mech nodded and the femme predacon jumped over to the two new predacons. "Guys this is Lucky and Rust," Chestnut said pointing at the two. BoneFeather sniffed Rust happily and he growled lowly nuzzling Lucky in her helm.

    "Aw, predacon love," CatEar complimented skipping at the two newbies. Chestnut transformed into her beast mode and headed over to her friends. "Why are you two here?" she asked. "To get you outta here," Lucky answered. Chestnut looked at them and then back at CatEar and KnockOut. CatEar was scratching BoneFeather behind her ear and KnockOut was getting the back of his servo sniffed by Lucky. Chestnut looked at BoneFeather before turning back to look at her friends. "I... don't fully know if I want to go back," she hesitated in saying before taking a step back. "What? But... what about the Autobots? What about us? We're a family, and you're turning your back on us?" Lucky asked taken aback from her friends response. It was true that the three were like siblings, they all practically grew up together under a different protecter, as all three of their parents had died. "I-I'm sorry but these two have treated me nice enough," Chestnut answered. "Let's go. She clearly doesn't want to come back with us," Rust said. Lucky looked at Chestnut sadly before taking off again, Rust following her lead.

   "You don't want to go with them?" CatEar asked petting her behind her ear. Lucky and Rust didn't know it yet, but Chestnut had a plan. One that would, hopefully, destroy the Decepticons for good. Well all except for KnockOut and CatEar, she liked them. BoneFeather looked over at Chestnut and tilted her head. "Why aren't you going with them?" she asked. Chestnut looked at the other predacon and sighed before turning into her biped mode and walking back to the med bay. The other three followed her, CatEar was close to skipping, but lost the urge when she saw StarScream approach. She glared at him and he glared back. Chestnut growled at the small seeker. "So the beast transforms?" he sneered. Chestnut hit the seeker into a wall and continued walking. 'I'll deal with Screamy first,' she thought. "So I'm guessing you don't want to lose the predacon insignia?" CatEar asked as they continued for the med bay. "I'd like to keep the insignia I bear," she answered. "Ok," the small femme said entering the med bay. 'I have to figure out how to destroy the Decepticons from the inside. If I don't Lucky and Rust's sparklings wouldn't survive,' Chestnut thought again before sitting down on a wall and falling into recharge.