Chapter 11: A Beast

"DeathSong?!" Bumblebee and Amethyst asked at the same time. "Whos DeathSong?" Amethyst asked. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DEATHSONG IS?!" RattleTail hissed. She whimpered and hid behind Bee. "Easy RattleTail," SilverScale breathed gently. RattleTail vented forcefully, sitting down. "DeathSong is one enemy that we've been trying to avoid," GroundWater stated. "Trying?" Bee asked, sitting down on the ground being careful to not crush Amethyst. SilverScale layed down next to him, wrapping her tail around the two Autobots. The small black sparkling snuggled into her. "You're alright NightBeak," she rasped. "Is something wrong?" Bee asked, glancing at him.

   "NightBeak was saved by SilverScale when she was still a rogue," RattleTail explained. Amethyst sniffed in NightBeaks direction. He glanced over at them both as he snuggled into SilverScale until it looked like he was underneath her. "NightBeak come on out," RattleTail said gently. The small sparkling sniffed the air before moving closer to Bee and Amethyst.

   "To be completly honest, I don't think he can leave the island he's trapped on," SilverScale commented. "Arcee and Chestnut ran into him on one of their missions, me and Optimus went to help and scared him off," Bee added. "Don't tell Amite that story, he'll end up stealing it from you and use it to impress us femmes," GroundWater growled.

   "She ain't wrong. It happens all the time," EmberClaw grumbled, sitting down. "Remember the time he thought that JuniperClaw was femme so he hit on him only realize that he was wrong?" RattleTail chuckled. EmberClaw burst out laughing as she fell onto her back. "That was hilarious! And then Amite got slapped in the face!" she wheezed.

   "Yeah Juniper was not a very happy predacon," GroundWater stated, laying down. "Who's JuniperClaw?" Bee asked. "He's our medic. One time he fixed a wing that looked ready for the scrapyard," the blue femme answered. "That and he doesn't have a voicebox," SilverScale rasped. "He doesn't?" Amethyst asked. "Nope. He hatched without one, so his creators abandoned him in the Sea of Rust to fend for himself," RattleTail explained. "Yeah, but he's a sweet spark," GroundWater admited. "Hehe, softie," Ember remarked. GroundWater rolled her optics laying her helm down on her front claws.

-The Nemesis-

   The sparkling predacon was awake and ready to move. Chestnut, CatEar, BoneFeather, and KnockOut were all on the flight deck helping him get back onto his pedes. "I'm sure he'll grow up to be just like you Chestnut," CatEar remarked jokingly.

    "I'm sure he will. That and it's not like I have a choice, Megatron said that he would be raised by us four, mainly me and BoneFeather though," the brown pred answered, laying down. "Two femme preds raising a sparkling. This'll be good," CatEar joked, sitting next to Chestnut. KnockOut joined her on the ground. "KnockOut! CatEar! Lord Megatron wants you to investigate strange energy bursts," a trooper stated walking onto the flight deck. CatEar jumped up right away excited, KnockOut not to far behind.

   A ground bridge opened and on the other side they noticed that they were in a tunnel of some sort. "Ok... this isn't creepy at all," CatEar whispered. "No kidding," KnockOut whispered back. They started walking as quietly as they could, which was kind of hard seeing as they're giant alien robots. While they walked they noticed that the walls were covered in pictures of clawed creatures with skulls as heads. "We should've brought SoundWave," CatEar stated finallly.

   They entered a seperate chamber large enough to fit at least twenty predacons in it and in the middle was a human sized bird cage. "Ok! Haha! Now let me out of here you crazy beasts!" a human girl who looked to be about 25 or so, (pic above).

   "Why would we do that?" a creature that looked exactly like the cave drawings hissed, walking into the chamber. Three or four more just like the first one came out of the shadows surrounding the cage. They were all bone colored, aside from te first one who was a snow white. "Because I could turn you all into dust with a simple wave of my hand," the human snapped. (Pic below is the creatures). The beasts circled the cage hissing and growling.

   CatEar stepped out of the shadows and transformed into her panther alt-mode

   CatEar stepped out of the shadows and transformed into her panther alt-mode. "Let the human go!" She roared. The beasts whipped their skulled heads around and charged. They were the same size as Chestnut and the fact that there were seven of them charching at the same time, antlers blazing, wasn't really good. She charged back, followed by KnockOut in his vehicle mode. "KO get the human!" CatEar roared before getting rammed into by all seven of them. He was avoided as he transformed to get the human down. He activated his buzz saw and slashed the chain.

   CatEar was getting rammed, stomped on, and thrown across the chamber. She managed to slash at a few as well as bite the leader in the back of his neck. He screeched in pain and flung her at KnockOut. He sort of caught her as the cage fell to the ground. "SOUNDWAVE! WE NEED A BRIDGE HERE NOW!" KnockOut practically screamed into the comm link. A bridge opened and CatEar jumped through while KnockOut grabbed the cage and followed.

-Autobot Base 11:30 pm-

  SpikeClaw was sleeping on Ratchets shoulders while he worked on his synthetic energon project, Lucky was back in her nest watching the other two with Rust, the humans were sleeping, and everyone else was in recharge. Optimus walked in suddenly. "Ratchet? What are you still doing up?" he asked. SpikeClaw yawned softly. "Working on the synthetic energon formula," the medic answered tiredly. "You should go put SpikeClaw with his siblings," OPtimu suggested. Ratchet sighed and gently moved the sparkling off of his shoulders into his arms before walking to the nest.

   When he got there Rusts head shot up and he growled. "Easy, easy, you'll wake SpikeClaw up," the medic whispered. Rust went back to sleep while Ratchet gently placed him with his brothers and creators. He went back to work on his project, only to be stopped by Optimus. "You need to go recharge," the leader stated, placing a servo on his shoulder. "I... understand," he sighed.

------------
A/N: Hey ya'll sorry about how late this chapter came out. I'm in High School now I got HW to do as well as study for high scoring tests. We're talking 60 points here! Anyway the girls name is Zecora, (MLP reference), and the creatures are windeigoes. I don't think I spelled that right, but this chapters getting to long so I'm out. 1108 words.