Chapter 20

My next class with Luke comes by fast. It's English and our teacher announces we have a project to do in groups if four. I look at Luke and smile but then I hear the catch, she's picking the teams,

"Amanda, Luke, Michael, and Jessica will be team leaders." I only hear her next sentence before I walk out if the room. Maybe I over exaggerated but I headed straight to the nurses office.

What she had said was "Amanda's group will consist of James, Louis, and or course Nicole."

Sometimes I hate my life. The nurse let's me rest because of my previous nurse visit. I stay until the bell rings and then I head to lunch.

Sadly Luke has a different lunch period so I sit with my usual group minus Amanda. I don't listen to anything they say and eat quietly.

In the middle of lunch Amanda walks in and has me come with here. We head to our English classroom. I realize that I'm probably gonna get yelled at for leaving class.

I was wrong because when I walk in I see Mrs. S smiling happily and Louis and James sitting in desks. She has me sit next to James and Amanda sits on my other side.

"I put you guys together because your my brightest students. You will work on your project in class and during A lunch. You can also work at home if you all can get together" This is gonna suck.

We brainstorm for awhile and then the bell rings. I head to math.

The rest of the day passes slowly but I'm finally walking to Violets house. We have time to talk since Kaila was napping.

"I got a boyfriend!"

I smile really big. I'm so happy for her!

"We've gone on a few dates. I think he goes to your school. His name is James, do you know him?" I burst into tears. she looks really shocked and confused but pulls me into a hug.

I haven't written in a while but I hope you liked it