Chapter 4

After a few minutes of awkward silence, "Why do you hate me?" He looks up at me with a nicer face, "Your personality and the fact that everyone loves you." 

"You don't know the real me." Why did that make him suprised? "One can assume."

"What do you assume?" I have to bite my lip to keep a smile away. Some how I know he won't hate me forever.

"Your parents are rich, your spoiled, you think highly of yourself and feel that you are supreme to everyone." He gives a knowing smile like he actually understands me.

"I live in a foster home, I don't even get allowance, I have confidence in myself but, I feel like there are millions of people better than me." It all comes out really fast but I can tell he heard every word.

The bell rings and he stands up, "Maybe your not so bad." Even though he didn't smile I feel like I made and impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's so hot though!" I stuff my face in my pillow.

"He's a loser and a jerk. You can't like him Nikki! Your the hottest girl in school and he's the new dweeb."

You love having Amanda over but sometimes she just doesn't understand me.

"I guess it's like you have everything and then you find something you dont have and you try really hard to get it.  James is the thing I don't have and I...... Want him."