☁︎ 14 ☁︎

» Blueberries and Cream «

"PANCAKES!" Taehyung yelled running around the apartment with Jimin.

"You know," Namjoon began as he came up behind Jin and wrapped his arms around his torso, "Married people kiss."

"Oh do they now?" Jin asked as Namjoon kissed his cheek, "you know, married people let their partners cook in peace."

"You know what else married people do?" Namjoon asked, breathing into Jin's neck, making him shiver.

"Hmm?" Jin asked as he moved the pancakes on the plate before turning in Namjoon's arms to face him.

"They stop what they're doing to kiss their partners." Namjoon began to move closer, but Jin rested his hands on Namjoon's chest.

"Remember what I said before about your breath?" Jin paused, "I wasn't kidding."

Namjoon looked offended, making Jin laugh. Namjoon took the opportunity to kiss the man in his arms.

Jin giggled through the kiss like a giddy school girl.

Taehyung watched in disgust while Jimin watched in awe.

"That's gross." Taehyung whispered to the other toddler next to him.

"I think it's cute." Jimin replied.

"Namjoon." Jin whispered through the kiss, making Namjoon stare deep into his eyes, "The boys are watching."

"And?" He whispered back, "They know what this business is, I watch rom-coms with Jimin all the time."

Jin shook his head and laughed before Namjoon kissed him again.

"Mmm," Jin mumbled, "The pancakes are getting cold."

"Yeah!" Taehyung added.

"Fine." Namjoon replied, letting go. "Touché children."

"I'll be right back." Jin said as he looked at his buzzing phone, getting up and going up the stairs.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sweetie."

"Hey mom, how's the business?"

"Great, but I have a conference coming up and I'm going alone."

"Dad can't come because of a case?"

"No, so can you come with me this year?"

"Well sure, I'll come with you to the conference."

"Are you bringing Taehyung?"

"I mean, I have someone here if he can't-"

"Who? A boyfriend?"

"No m- mom. He's just a friend, and he has a son the same age too."

"You know Jinnie, you could use a man-"

"So.. when's this conference?"

"Tomorrow, so get your special friend to watch Taehyung if possible."

"Oh my.. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

Jin hang up the phone.

Conferences usually lasted around 5 days, unfortunately for Jin.

"What was that about?" Namjoon asked as Jin took a seat next to him again.

"My mother needs me to go to a business conference with her for a week."

"Okay."

"Can Taehyung maybe stay with you for a week?" Jin asked sweetly, looking up at Namjoon.

"Sure." He replied looking down at the smiling man.

"Thank you so much Joon~" Jin cooed, making Namjoon peck his lips before sighing.

"You owe me."

"Fine."

They'll be apart! Oh no~
V + C
— TJKPOP