☁︎ 12 ☁︎

» All Those Judgemental Eyes «

Jin fixed the tie on Taehyung's little suit. "You're going to stay with Hoseok and Yoongi okay?"

Taehyung nodded as Hoseok picked him up. "If you see Jimin, you can't talk to him okay?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung nodded once again before him, Hoseok, and Yoongi made their way into the court.

"A week went by too fast." Jin sighed as he grabbed Namjoon's hand.

"Look, we have the upper hand." He replied as he pecked Jin's lips. The two made their way into the court.

Eyes looked to them, Namjoon saw his wife, and his son.

Jimin looked exhausted, like he hadn't had a good sleep in days.

Namjoon turned his attention back to winning the case by shutting off his emotions and sitting at the table next to Jin.

"Good morning everyone." The judge started, "This morning the jury is not needed as this is a routine custody battle."

"So ma'am," the questioner asked Namjoon's ex wife. "What is your relationship with your partner."

"He's my boyfriend."

"And what is your relationship with Namjoon and the boy sitting next to your partner?"

"Namjoon is my ex husband, and Jimin is my biological son, and Namjoon is the father." She replied.

"So what is your relationship with your ex wife?"

"We divorced a few months ago. She took our son and decided she wanted custody after she didn't."

"And what is your relationship with that man." The questioner asked, pointing to Jin.

"He's my husband." Namjoon replied quickly, making the crowd gasp quietly.

"I object!" His ex-wife yelled standing up.

"Order!" The judge yelled in response.

"We have a marriage record." Jin piped in, earning a glare from their opponent as he handed the questioner a certificate.

"This is real." The questioner approved as he handed Jin the certificate. "They're legally married."

"Alrighty," The judge stated, "I'd like to call Seokjin to the stand."

Jin stood up and made eye contact with Namjoon as they passed.

"Now Seokjin," the questioner began, "How did you meet Namjoon?"

"Him and his ex-wife had a fight before they were divorced. It was rainy and I was waiting for a taxi. Namjoon was in a taxi and he picked me up."

"Now Jimin, how does your mommy treat you at home?" The questioner asked.

"Um." he trailed off, looking from his mother to Namjoon. "N-Not nice."

"What does she do?"

"W-When I cry she yells at me, not like Daddy. Daddy holds me and let's me cuddle with him."

"How does your Daddy treat you?"

"My Daddy lied to me." he said, looking at Namjoon, his face scrunching up. "H-He said that I'd only be with Mommy for a little bit but it was a long time."

"I don't like Mommy."

"Why not?" The questioner asked again.

"Because Mommy is mean, and she doesn't love me like Daddy does."

"Thank you." The judge finished. "I have all the evidence I need."

"I think the decision is obvious, why do they need a recess?" Namjoon asked as him and Jin sat in the back seat of Namjoon's car.

"Because they're deciding how to tell us that we won."

Buzz.

Namjoon picked up his phone and shoved it to his ear.

"What is it Yoongi?"

"What do you mean you're eavesdropping on the judge's conversation?"

"We won?"

Namjoon hung up the phone before hugging Jin, and kissing his lips.

"We won him back." He said through the kiss.

"Wait–" Jin tried to talk through the kiss, "The time–"

"Oh," Namjoon paused, "recess is over."

"Hurry up!" Jin said, smacking Namjoon's head before getting out and running back into the building.

"The court has decided, that Namjoon has won this case. All custody of the child belongs to Namjoon. May the other parent sign away her parental rights for the sake of the child."

"Case dismissed."

Jimin ran over and jumped into Namjoon's arms. Tears were in both their eyes as they cried into each other. 

"I missed you so much baby." Namjoon sobbed as Jimin soaked Namjoon's dress shirt in his tears.

"I miss you too daddy."

"Jiminie I missed you!" Taehyung yelled as he hugged the boy.

"Let's go home." Jin whispered as he slipped his hand into Namjoon's calmly before kissing his cheek.

Namjoon and Jin laid in Namjoon's bed, staring at the ceiling in the darkness.

There were pattering footsteps before two tiny humans crawled onto the bed.

"Goodnight Dada, goodnight Daddy." Taehyung whispered. "Goodnight Jiminie."

"Goodnight Tae Tae." Jimin replied, earning a calm sigh from Namjoon.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Thought I'd post again today.
V + C
— TJKPOP