Back to normal

I watched him fall down. Never before have I seen someone fall to the ground as fast as Voldemort did. Once he fell every persons face was in shock. The death eaters didn't know what to do. they were still in shock, as for Draco, Harry and Ron they were making deatheaters drop from left to right. I wanted to help them but of course I can't really move.

"Hermione here" Draco says throwing my wand to me. which hit me right in the face.

"Thanks" I say rolling my eyes.

"Bloody hell Draco her hands are tied, Harry cover me" Ron says while trying to untie me.

"Thanks Ron" I say grabbing my wand and helping them. we fought off many and there were only a few left. After a few hits the rest of them decided to surrender and run the other way. We all walk over to each other and hug each other.

"I love you guys" I say while hugging them.

"Well now what?" Ron blurts out

"Finally things might go back to normal now that Voldemort is gone" Harry says

I grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him over away from Ron and Harry do I could talk to him.

"I know you said to forget about what happened before headmaster came in but honestly I can't stop thinking about it. Draco you have changed more than I thought. In a good way of course but..."

Before I could finish he kissed me. After he let go "ok this is not like in the movies I am going to finish my speech, I have been wanting to say all of that for a while and I'm going.."

He kissed me again and this time I did shut up and kissed him back.

"I hate you" I say playfully

"No, you like me" he says with a smirk on his face. We walk back to Ron and Harry.

Ron pulls me over to him "hermione I am not proud of what I have done before but I just wanted to let you know that I can live with you and Draco"

"Thanks, I think"

----FEW MONTHS LATER----

"Draco hurry up we are going to be late for potions class" I yell banging on the bathroom door. I give up after a while and just sit on his bed waiting. this is our last semester of Hogwarts and I want it to be the best. meaning no tardys or anything else. Draco opens the bathroom door and instantly runs over to me and jumps on me.

"Hermione Granger" he says smiling

"Yes?"

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he says then kisses me. After the Voldemort thing me and Draco have became closer than ever.

"Thank you, your not to bad yourself. but I don't want to be late. you know what my parents said, if I don't get better grades this semester then I'll have to go and go to school with muggles."

"Yeah yeah don't remind me, your parents are pretty strict for dentists" he says getting up and walking towards the door. I follow

"Well they just want me to do better" I say as we walk down to the classroom. as we walk down the halls Harry and Ron join us.

"I'm so ready to just start over with this semester" Harry days walking into the classroom.

I walk over to the desk by the window and Draco sits next to me. I look out the window and see the new Hogwarts students walking in.

"My cousin is suppose to be in that group, he's basically the only family I've got, but he's a new student and I'm suppose to help him" Draco says looking out the window as well.

"Who's that kid, he looks familiar" I day pointing at a small dark haired boy. I look over at Draco and I see his face is pale as a ghost and his mouth and eyes are wide open.

"What is it?" I ask confused as ever.

"That's... T-Tom" I stutters

"Tom who?" I ask

"Tom R-Riddle, TOM RIDDLE!" He screams and everyone looks his way in shock. I look out the window again and see the boy. he looks up right at me like he knew I was watching him. He smirks and winks right at me.

"H-How the hell did.. he's dead..." Draco was going crazy trying to figure out this. He was mumbling so much I have no clue what he was saying and next thing I know he's blacked out in the floor.