When it all fell into place

i wake up to darkness, i look around at my surroundings and see nothing but pitch black. I wonder if i never woke up or if i am going mad. I try to sit straight up but was unable to. I tried to move my hands to help but they apparently were tied together. Right then i relized that something was not right. I moved my hands around to feel what was around me, i feel grass, leaves, and bark. I must be in the forbidden forest. But why? 

I hear a branch break in the distance. 

"I can tell you are a bit confused" A man says from a distance while walking up to me. i try to wiggle out of the knots tied around my hands or at least try and find my wand but no use. 

"You are unable to get youself out of this Granger" He says 

"Lumos" He says holding up his wand with the light streaming out the top of it. He puts it up to his face so i could see who he was. 

"Lucius" i whisper to myself. Dracos father, what does he want with me? i ask myself.

"What do you want Lucius?" i ask him

"Calm yourself Granger i will explain in a minute." He says while walking back and forth in front of me. 

"You see, Draco was suppose to get close to you to figure out all your weakness's, obviously he has not succeded and has gone against it, so why would he go against it. the only thing i could think of is that he had something for you miss Granger, so to make him come back with us deatheaters i figured taking something that means something to him and you are basically the only thing he has, so here we are." After done explaining he walks away from me. 

"Nox" he says to his wand. It is pitch black once again.

"You...you.." but thats the only thing i could get out. 

**DRACOS POV**

I walk out of my bedroom thinking about last night. That kiss with Granger, she was all i could think about. I went into her bedroom to see if we could talk about it but suprisingly her bed was empty. I mean mostly she is up earlier than me but she atleast is in the common room or something. But the whole place was empty. I couldnt figure out where she was i dont remember her coming back last night. I waited for her after someone told me i didnt have to help the beginners because Ginny handled it. i brushed it off my shoulder and carried on with my day.

I walk down the halls til i hear a loud noice coming from the window beside me. I turn to see it was an owl that had hit the window. I run downstairs and oustide the castle to see if it was ok. As i walk up to it it jumped up and walked over to me and dropped a envelope beside my feet then flew away.

I picked up the envelope and read on

Dear Draco Malfoy, 

         I have been informed that you have decided to not be a deatheater anymore. Unfortunatly that is not exceptable. You see the mark that is on your arm, that symbolizes that you are forever one of us. Your actions are not exceptable so we have to punish you for that. As you have noticced someone close to you has been missing. Straighten up and listen to your orders or this close someone will be missing permanitly. 

I drop the envelope on the floor and sprint to our common room. I grab my wand and other supplies and go searching. 

************************************************************************************************************

Hey sorry i havnt been updating in a very long time, i will be updating more often!

Why NotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara