Love Love Love

---Draco's POV---

"They let me go early, so i came to our room" she just stands there staring at me.

"SHARING A ROOM??! could this day get any worse" I could see she was in pain by the puffieness in her eyes,her hair was messed up, and her knuckles were bleeding. "Hermione what did you do?"

"I kindof punched Ron and his girl in the face once i saw them together in his bedroom" she says coming over to sit by me. I could see she was about to cry but was holding it in, looks like she had no one else to comfort her if she is coming over to me. She lays her head on my shoulder and stares into the fire. "We have seperate rooms right?" i chuckle a little, she looks up at me seriously "Yes Hermione we have seperate rooms but we do share a bathroom" I knew she wasn't going to like sharing a bathroom. But she just layed her head back on my shoulder and stared back into the fire.

"Thanks Draco, i apreciate you comforting me" 

"No problem" is all i could get out trying to not ruin this moment. I notice how the fire brings out Hermione's hair. It looks beautiful in the lighting, and the way her eyes sparkle, also her skin looks so soft. I shake these thoughts out of my mind, why am i getting cozy with Granger. I take another glimps at her and she is sound asleep. I slowly get up and put her head down on the couch, i grab a warm blanket from a cabnit and throw it over her. I quietly walk into my room and get in bed and get a good nights rest because tommorow we have to help the new members of Hogwarts. 

---Hermione's POV---

I wake up to the sound of something falling, i open my eyes to see a painting that was on top of the fireplace on the floor infront of me. I look over the couch and theres Draco sweeping glass off the floor. I look around the room and there are paintings broken and walls torn. "What hapened?" 

"Looks like Weasly didn't like how you ended things" 

"How do you know its him, maybe we had a break in by another student" He walks over to me with a piece of paper, he hands it to me and i read 

I hope you are getting comfy with Malfoy 

"He must have found out we are sharing a room" 

"Yea well anyway we have to get ready and help the new members of Hogwarts find their houses" right when he said that i ran over to my room and grabbed a towel then ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I open the door to see Draco standing there getting undressed. Luckely he only had his shirt off getting ready to take off his pants. But i stopped him right before he did, i just stood their not knowing what to do. I couldnt help but notice i was staring right at his stomach, which in fact was really nice with the abs popping out. I never knew Draco worked out, how did he get those? I quickly snapped out of it. 

"Sorry!" I said not really sorry at all.

"I knew what you were looking at Granger, I know you liked it" I hear him yell as i am closing the door. He was right i did like what i just saw and i am scared for that. Am i attracted to Draco? Am i falling for him? i think to myself. I quickly erase the thought out of my head.

Sitting on my bed for about an hour waiting for Draco to get out of the shower. I finally get up and walk over to the door.

"Draco hurry up!!"  i scream while slamming the door. It finally opens and Draco comes out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Its all yours Granger" He says while walking out of the bathroom. I walk in and make sure the doors are locked. I jump in the shower and right when i turn it on freezing cold water pours on my body. I let out a scream and i guess it was loud enough for Draco to hear because i could hear him laughing outside the bathroom. I quickly grab my towel and run out of the bathroom. 

"Cold shower?" Draco says to me right when a get out of the bathroom. I run over and shove him. As i walk to the door Draco grabs a pillow and throws it at my head. I turn around and grab what was closest to me which was a brush and threw it at him. The brush hits him right on the fourhead and he starts to bleed. 

"I am soo sorry, here lets walk over to the kitchen and get you fixed up" I say helping him over to the kitchen. I clean off the cut and fix it up with my wand and then i hear a knock on the door. I walk over to see who it was. 

"Hello" i say opening the door. Ron walks in agrily turns over to me pushes me against the wall and puts his hands around my neck. I try and grasp for air and yell. I see draco come running over. Dracos first instinct was to punch Ron and Ron fell on his face to the floor. I fall down and try to breathe again. The pressure from Rons grip was still blocking my way to breathe. 

"Oh so you protect her now, i see" Ron says before punching Draco right on his mouth. Draco spits out some blood and says "Of course i protect her unlike you." Draco goes for a punch but Ron throws his punch to Dracos stomach before Draco could do anything. Draco fell to the floor holding onto his stomach.

"Now im done with you, both of you" he says walking out the door. I run over to Draco not really caring about what Ron said. More concerned how badly he was beaten. I help him up and we walk over to the couch by the fireplace. 

"Are you ok?" I say already knoing the answer but had to say something. 

"Well my mouth, stomach, and hand hurts" he says smiling at me. Sometimes i wonder how in the worst times he somehow manages to make me smile. We were both staring at eachother, smileing. Most people would think of it as an awkward moment, but instead it felt as though we could stare at eachother forever. I most defently could stare into his beautiful eyes for eternity. 

Before i know it i throw myself at him and kiss him.