Injured and Confused

---Hermione's POV---

I have been waiting in the hospital by his bed waiting for Malfoy to wake up. "excuse me, how long do you think he will be unconcious" i ask the nurse beside me.  "Its gonna be a while honey" she says while walking out of the room. I stay there beside Malfoy's bed staring at him. Just hoping i can see those blue eyes again. 

"Hermione! what are you doing here?" i turn around to see Ron walking into the room. "He is hurt, after he saved me i can't leave him" I say hoping he didn't here the saving me part. "Saved you?" i could see his face turning red. Not in a blushing cute way but in a furious kind of way. "He almost killed you, i saw him holding a wand to your neck!" He says his face turning more red. 

"He was saving me Ron" I say seeing his face drop. I feel like he hates Malfoy even more now that he is changing into the man i thought he could turn into. No answer, he just walks away without a word. "Hermione what has gotten into you, you have to go easy on Ron he thought he lost you forever" Harry with a point, i should be moere nice to Ron. If we want this relationship to last longer we need to try a little harder. "You'r right Harry,i will" I say hoping i will committe to it. I see Harry nod his head then walk out trying to catch up to Ron. 

"Hermione" I hear beside me, i turn to see Malfoy looking up at me. "What are you doing here" he asks but i don't answer. "Nurse he is up" i yell across the room, but no one comes over. "Hermione i don't need the nurse im fine" I could see how determined he was in his face, or it could be a stupid boy ego thing but either way he needed a nurse. "You are in a hospital for a reason" I say looking around to find anyone around, but no one came. "Its a hospital with sick and injured people how could there not be a nurse around" I say angrily making Malfoy smile and chuckle a little. "Hermione, i have been hit with many spells i think i can take this one" He says looking straight into my eyes. Sometimes i feel like he knows exactly what i am thinking when he looks at me like that. I could feel my cheeks turning red, i try to stop it but its too late. 

"Hermione Granger blushing!" He says with a smirk on his face. "Oh shut up Draco" I say wandering why i just called him Draco instead of Malfoy. He looked at me wandering the same thing but ignored it. "Hun are you in a close relationshp with him, otherwhise i have to ask you to leave" The nurse ays staring down at me. "I'm just--" 

"Yes she is, thank you nurse" I hear Draco say, confused to why he said it. The nurse gives me a scowl look then walks off. "Why did you say that?" i say feeling my cheeks turn red. "You never answered my question" He says sitting up from his bed. "What question?" i ask.

"What are you doing here?" 

-- Sorry it took me so long to update, had laptop problems--