Who to Trust?

"GINNY!" Harry screaming waiting for a responce. No responce, he turns and sprints down the hall panting, so many thoughts are running through his mind. With this much going on he is bumping and shoving into anyone thats in his way.

"Hey watch it!" 

"Sorry" Harry says while still running. He stops for a second rocognizing that voice, and turns around. "Ginny, thank god!" He says running back to her, hugging her never wanting to feel that way again. Feeling like he almost lost his love, and wouldn't know what to do with his life if he lost her. Harry just figured how Ron must be feeling right now if he still is in love with Hermione. 

"Harry i found something" Ginny says gleaming with joy.  "what is it?" Harry curiouse as usual. "I was following you guys into the train until i saw a glare of light coming from where Hermionie was before she vanished. It was a ring and a note left on the floor." Ginny so excited about what she found. "What does a ring and a note have to do with anything?" Harry asks while they walk back to the compartment. 

"Ginny, bloody hell I thought you was a gonner too" Ron still upset from earlier. "Thanks Ron but i found a ring and a note is this recognizable to you?" asks Ginny hoping for some answers. "Ron sais Hermionie got a note from headmaster to meet with them" Harry points out.  "what does the note say, go on" Ron anxiouse to figure out. 

Dear Miss. Granger,

The headmaster would like to see you before you take off to Hogwarts. There is an issue with you enrolling into Hogwarts school of Wizardry and Witchcraft. Please meet up at the end of the train as soon as possible.

--HERMIONE'S POV--

"Hey whats that letter on your trunk?" Ron says, i could see in his eyes he really didn't care he just needed to make small talk on the way down to the train station. Ever since summer when i saw him drunk making out with another girl we have not really been as close. Even though i forgave him after because i knew it was an accident and would never happen again. I figured he wasn't talking because he doesn't want to mess anything up by saying something wronge, but i don't think thats the reason. "I don't know, i saw headmasters owl drop it but i never got the chance to open it." I say actually curious what is in it. 

We make it to the trains and we put up our trunks. I grab the letter, opened it and read on. "Hey ill meet you in the compartment, ok?" Ron not waiting for a response just keeps walking away. 

"Granger, whats that you got?" i could recognize that voice anywhere. "Malfoy, why so concerned what ive been hearing is that you are still with the deatheaters." I say with a smirk on my face, hoping he would walk off. But instead he stood their speachless. I could see in his eyes, this might be the first time i have noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They were a unique kind of blue, too bad those beautiful eyes are on a deatheater.

"I left them Granger, Im not a deatheater anymore I have changed" He says it but i don't believe him for one second. But for some reason the expression on his face led me to believe. "So is that a love letter from the Weasly?" I could see him a bit jeouse, my face began to turn redish. "No it's from headmaster he told me to meet him at the end of the train, something about me enrolling" I honestly don't understand what could be the issue. Even though my parents are muggles im sure they could figure out how to enroll me into a wizardry school. 

"I could walk with you, i have to meet up with some friends down their anyway" Even though he says he has changed i still dont trust him. "Come on Granger im sure Weasly won't mind""Fine" I say with a little regret. 

We make it to the end of the train and i see no one, not even headmaster. "Where is he?" I say confused as ever. I turn arount to see Malfoy having a smirk on his face. "Whats going on?" I say hoping someone will answer me. But no one does, i look behind Malfoy and see a pack of deatheaters. I scream.