Confession Time

The next day, I wake up to find that it was three hours before I had to meet Joy at the quidditch pitch. I get up out of bed and look through my trunk. I pull out my grey skinny jeans and a white long sleeved dress shirt. I rummagd through and pulled out a black vest. I pulled a coat over my arms and shoes over my feet.

"Wand, wand... Ah," I say taking it off of my night stand, "Why do I keep losing you?!"

"You know, it really isnt good to talk to yourself." someone says. I look up to see Trudy, the bitchiest chick in my dorm.

"Clearly, I wasnt. " I respond, "Acctualy, I was speaking to an inanimate object, and I also hear, In recent studies, and by observation, that people who are most likely to suceed often spak aloud to themselves. So, this explains alot about our dorm, doesn't it?"

"Wow, what a nerd...." she says.

"Your in my house," I say shrugging. She huffs and stalks out.

I slide the wand up my sleeve and call for Bliss, who flys over and lands on my shoulder. "Sup?" I say nodding my head. She nods too and I giggle. I head down stairs to wait for Joy. I have the book in my hand and I skim though it afew times. By that time, its been two hours. I rush over to the Hufflepuff common room. Dana's standing outside.

"Hello!" I say to her.

"Hi!" she says. "Would you like me to get Joy?"

"Sure, but you can just let md in and I can wake her if it's easiest."

"Well.... I can't." she says. "It's not you, at all! I mean it's because no ones been in the Hufflepuff common room, besides Hufflepufs of course. Ever. It's one of the man things that we're proud of."

I nod. "That's very interesting actually."

"Yeah," she says. 'I'll go get her for you though."

"Thanks!" I say "Tell her to meet me in the courtyard."

"Okay. "She turns around to the enterance of her dorm.

Joy gets ready and meets me in the Courtyard. She calls her Owl over to her arm then we head over to te quidditch pitch. I open the book to the  right page and mount it against a small tree. I let Bliss fly around while we're outside and Joy does the same with Pertdia. I'm going to call her Pert for short. (Plus its abit easier to spell and its 8 am with no sleep.)

"Okay, so what we need to do is think of your happiest memory. Like, the first time you went to a concert, or the first time you used your wand or whatever, something like that."

"Okay..."

"You have it?" I ask. Im still thinking of mine. I really dont have any powerful happy memories... I'll have to use one of my star gazing nights. Or... The first time I met Joy. That was a pretty hectic day, but atleast I made a friend.

"Yeah."

"Now, when I say three, Say the words Expecto Patronum with force. You dont have to scream it, but make sure you get the feel out, you know?"

"Yeah," she says holding her wand in a ready  stance.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"One. Two. Three." I say.

"Expecto Partonum!" Joy says excactly how it should be done. Only small whisps of white light came out, but for a first attempt, thats really good.

"It didnt work." she said disappointed.

"No, no that was really really great." I say reassuringly.