Mad Eye Moody is Mental

So Without any furthur ado, Turn your ears, to the Grinding Gearsss!

Haha sorry I really wanted to do that haha xD The band that's on the side Right there ---> Is called Steam Powered Giraffe and they are my band for this summer! (Last Summer was Falling in Reverse and I;ve always loved Muse soo yeah <3>

On with the Chapter ALLONZ-Y!

****************************************************************

I wonke up the next day and up until my first class, my day was fairly normal. Breakfast, sit with Joy, Dana, and Rose. Then off to Defence Against the Dark Arts. I decided to sit in one of the midde rows fairly close to the front. Then Malfoy came it with one of his friends. Oh lovely...

"Ah, Hello Bloodtraitor!" he says with an arrogance in his voice. I could only assume that he was smirking, because I didn't look at him. I looked down at my book and oponed it, sighing. After they had stopped laughing, Malfoy says, "Oh so now you think you're better, don't you?"

I smile to myself and let out a small chuckle. Then I heard a chair move across the floor. I look up to a smug Malfoy.

"Think yourself funny?" he asks.

I look him straight in the eye, still smileling, "Obviously not." I say in a dead pan voice.

"It isn't!" he says grabing my book.

"Give me my book back!"

"Only when you learn some respect."

I stand up and reach for the book, but he moves his arm away too fast.

"I have plenty of respect for those who have earned it." I say, "Now give it before we both get in trouble."

I looked into his eyes and saw something that I wasn't expecting. Something from last year. In his eyes was a girl. With brown hair in... what!? A Hufflepuff quidditch robe! He likes a quidditch player!? From Hufflepuff!!!!

Before he could respond, I heard the door open. I return back to sitting and Malfoy dropped my book back on my table. I turn to see Joy walking into class, almost late. She sat next to me and she smiles.

Then our new proffessor walks in. I look up to see Mad Eye Moody He seems nice. I  drown out his speaking about who he was and where he came from. I already knew him from the papers. But what I didn't know was what I saw in Draco's eyes. Brown haired quidditch player from Hufflepuff... I don't really care for that game so I'm unfamilliar with its players. I don't even know who Ravenclaw's seeker is. Although I must admit that I was quite happy when I heard that Quidditch was cancelled for this year. I know that Joy was upset, but not as much as Harry and the Weasly twins.

My concentration was broken when I saw a flash of white approching me. I snap out of it quickly enough to see a stick of white chalk wizz by my face. I gasp and duck before it barely misses Seamus in the back of the room. I think I'll pay attention more now.

He then started to ask students for the names of the unforgivable curses. Oh no.  He asked Ron for a name of a curse. Ron stood and said the Imperius. Then Moody went to a table and said.

"Engorgio." The creature grew. "Imperio!"

The spider started to fly across the room. He made it dance on Ron's head and crawl up on someones arm. Merlin's Beard I hope he makes it stay away from me. Then it flew onto Maloy's face. That, I couldn't help but laugh. A lot. Then he made her drown herself. The poor thing.

He then asked Neville to give the next curse.

"Theres the-the Cruciatus curse..." he says, but begins to trail off towards the end.