Ravenclaw's Unwanted

Special Thank You's to TheHalfBloodPrincess for giving me GREAT ideas on this project!!! Yay!!!! 

And I only own few peeps, everything eles is from the awesome mind of J.K. Rowling. you know the drill....

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Remedy, the mail's here!"

"Huh? Oh, yeah... I'll be there soon..." I mumbled lazily. I looked at the clock and saw that the time was 15:24. "Aw, I don't want to get up....." I said sadly. I slowly made my way down stairs of the manor that me and my family lived in. Well not including all the house elves. My parent's bought me a house elf at one point, but the first day that I got him, I gave him an elf sized sweater, so he was free.

"Anything for me?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Nothing that I can see..." My dad says as he flipped though the envolopes.

"So if you haven't found anything yet, then why did you wake me up?"

"The days almost over."  Mum said. "I was getting worried that I would only see you tomorrow."

"That seems like a likely reason," I remark sracasticlly, "So you both saw that I'm alive and well, so if you would'nt mind, I'll be heading off now." I said as I turned on my heel to face the stairs.

"Wait..." Dad said suddenly. "There is one for you." He said while pulling a letter out of the pile. He held it out to me and I approched him. As I took it from his hand, I saw the address.

"It's... It's from Hogwarts!" I exclimed excitedly.

"What about Hogwarts?" My dad says, "Open it, see what it says."

I open the letter while I give my dad the evil eye. In green ink it states, 

"Dear Miss Remedy Belle Mannings,

                                             We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Your sincerely, Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress"

"I was accepted into Hogwarts!" I say excitedly. 

"Oh wonderful dear," My mom says. 

"So what house do you think is the best for me?" I ask. I already know that they'll answer with Slytherin, but I just want to see the look on their faces. 

"Well, Slytherin has been in the family for generations." My dad says. " So I know that you'll do your very best to get into Slytherin house."

"Yes dear, Slytherin will suit you the best. Trust us." my mom says. 

"Alright.... I'll- I'll try, I guess...." I say as a Slowly make my way to the stairs. 

"No, Remedy, You either get in, or you don't." My dad says. I walk a bit faster up the stairs untill I reach my room. I close the door quietly and dive bomb back into my bed and go back to sleep.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"This is unsettleing..." Lindina, Remedy's mom, said. 

"Well, just try to act relaxed now." Ignatius , her dad, says as he stands up from the arm chair. He walks over to the couch that Lindina is sitting on and sits next to her.