The Triwizard Tournament

Packing was very quiet. I could tell that Joy didn't want to talk much about what happened at the World Cup, and to be honest, I don't blame her. I know that the Dark Lord has many followers and that they have been getting ready for something important. I used to over hear my parents talk about it all the time, but only tiny bits.

Finally, we were at the Hogwarts Express. I sat with Joy and her Hufflepuff friends Rose and Dana. Given the fact that I have no friends in my house, I tended to cling to Joy. It was her or my old friends from Slytherin, and that certainly isn't going to happen. From what I've heard, Alexis has joined Slytherin's Quidditch team and Seria is the only girl in that house to actually have a soul still.

"I'll be right back." I say as I get up from my seat. "If the trolly comes, Joy, you know what to get me."

She nods and I open the door to leave. I'm on my way to the big three's compartment to talk to Harry about my dream. If Ron and Hermione want to listen, well, I'm sure that Harry would tell them anyway. I knock on the door to the train compartment. The three look up and Ron opens the door for me.

"Hello," I greet them, "Sorry to interrupt."

"Oh, no, we really aren't talking about much." Harry explains as he scoots over. I take that as a hint to sit next to him.

"So, hi Remedy." Hermione says.

"So not that it's not wonderful to see you," Harry begins, "But what exactly are you doing here?"

"Harry, you remember our short conversation that day at the World Cup?" I begin.

"Yeah."

"You had told me that you also had a strange dream."

"Yeah," He says, "What do you mean?"

Hermione and Ron are now looking at us. Hermione looks more interested in Ron, of course.

"I just wanted to know if we had the same dream." I ask slowly.  Harry turns to Ron and Hermione then back to me. I nod, basically saying that it was alright for them to know about it.

"What was yours about?" Harry asks as he positions himself so that way he could look into my eyes as I explained.

"The night before the Cup, I had a dream, well more of a nightmare, really... I was just standing. On grass, I think. Then I started to hear chanting..."

"Oh no, don't tell me..." Hermione says under her breath.

"I now recognize the chanting to be the same chanting from the World Cup... That the Death Eaters were saying." I explain.

"So, you were at the Cup and you knew before it happened?" Harry asks. I nod.

"I had this dream again. Before the game I took a nap and I had it again, but it just seemed more vivid."  I say as I stare into Harry's eyes. I can see something behind them. I see... A house. Then a snake, and.... then a green flash and...

"Rem?" He says cutting my mind off from wondering. I snap out of it and break eye contact.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I say, "Um, was your dream similar to mine?"

"Well... No." he says looking, and sounding, utterly confused. "But it was vivid. There was this man talking to Voldemort about, something... But I was seeing this through another mans eyes. And, there was a giant snake speaking to Voldemort. .Then there was-"

"A green flash of light..." I muttered.

Harry was silent for a moment, then looked up at me. "Yeah... How did you know?"

"I'm... I'm not sure." I say to myself.  "I think we'll be at Hogwarts soon. I'm going back to my compartment... Thank you for the chat."

"Um. Yeah.. Okay, see ya Rem." Harry says as he opnes the compartment door to let me out. I rush back to the compartment only to grab the bag that has my robes in it, then I leave to change.

We arrive at the school about 30 minutes later. After the first years are sorted, Professor Dumbledor made an announcement.

"Hogwarts has been choosen to house the Triwizard Tournament. Let us welcome our first guest. The Beauxbatons Academy."

Then from the doors of the great hall came the most beautiful young women that I have ever seen before. They were all wearing light blue suits and heels. All the boys from all of the houses were all looking at them in awe. Behind them was an enormous woman. Like, ENORMOUS WOMAN.

"Now for our next guests, Durmstrang."

Then abunch of young men came. They all looked the same though. All of the girls' heads turned, just as the boys' were.

After everyone became settled in, Dumbledor explained that only 7th years could take part in the competition. I was a bit dissapointed. I didn;t really want to compete, but the fact that there's a restriction just makes me want to do it more. I could hear the Weasly twins screaming "That's Rubbish" off the top of their lungs. I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

After the feast, all of the houses were dismissed to their common rooms. I miss how it looks....It looks so regal. After marveling at the Ravenclaw Common room, I rush up to my dorm. I then lay down on my bed and think of the odd incident with Harry on the train. That had never happened to me before...