Chapter 30

Its been 2 months since the boys left to go on tour . Ive sold my house and moved in with Harry and Louis . Louis didnt mind , and when I was lonely Eleanor came over and we gushed over the boys , all fangirly and stuff .

Eleanor and I were quickly becoming good friends . When I first meet her , I was really shy . But I then saw that she was just like Louis , easy to love and fun to be around .

Oh , and Harry and I were offically a couple . After that kiss were became inseparable . He spoiled me rotten , always took me on dates and Gave me the life every girl dreamed of .

When they went on tour , Me and Eleanor started to hang out more . Ive meet Danielle a lot . But she always has dance lessons on . She was a lovely girl . As nice and sweet as Eleanor , I loved them both to bits .

' Oh god , Look at his face ! ' El laughed . We were looking at photos that were taken a couple days ago , Of the boys In Australia . Louis was trying to surf , He was kinda good .

'  Ha , Look at this one ' I said pointing at one of Harry trying to run away from a bunch of girls . When we missed our Boys we somethings looked at photos of them , or we just go shopping .

' Hey , Danielle dosen't have anything to do today , lets go shopping! ' Eleanor squealed .

We picked up Danielle from Liams flat and headed to the mall .

' Can we get some starbucks first . I haven't eaten all day ' Danielle grumbled .

' Sure , Im hungry too ' I piped in .

After starbucks we shopped till we dropped , literally  .  We had been shopping for a couple hours , some fans came and asked for photos , I was a little surprised that people knew who I was .

' That shop over there was amazing , Those shoes were amazing! ' I gushed .

' Oh my god! You guys are Danielle , Eleanor and Aliyah!! , Can I get a pituce with you . ' The girl was about 13 . She was really pretty too .

' Sure '

After the picture she asked us a few questions .

' Whats your name beautiful ? ' I asked

' Sarah ' She said happily .

' Well , Sarah , we have to go . But it was great meeting you . So very nice ' Danielle said . We said our goodbyes and went on our way .

' Some fans are so nice . But some of them can get a bit crazy , there scare the boys . ' Eleanor whispered .

' Hey guys , lets go in here . I just want to get some gum . ' Danielle yelled over to us .

We walked into the corner shop . I was cute . With sparkly lights over top of us .

I looked over things to buy , I was feeling a bit peckish . But something spotted my eye .

It was a magazine and the head line was ' Harry's Aussie Hook up ' there was a blury photo underneath of someone that looked a lot like Harry and a girl kissing .

_________________________________________________________________________________

2 Commets and 2 votes ! Thanks xx