Chapter 24

I woke up and It was dark . What happened ?

 I remembered .

No , No , No , No , No , No .

This could not be real . He's not dead , He can not be dead . That means the house will get sold . Were will I live ? I dont even have a job .

My Dad , My Father . He was a shitty one . But I still loved him . Before my mum died , He and I did everything together . My mum was mostly at work . He was the best father you could get . And now .

He's Dead .

From an overdose . That is not the way anyone should die .

I cried for hours at a time . Harry tried to skype me a coupletimes but I denied . I didnt want anyone seeing me like this . I just kept thinking about the good times with my dad and how he will never walk my down the asle and How we would never met his first grandchild .

That Night , for the first time in about 4 months . I cried my self to sleep .

**********************************************************************************************************

I woke up to my ring tone going off ,

' Hello ' I said weakly

' Hello , Iv'e called to talk to you about the funeral for your father ' The man asked from the other side of the phone .

My dad have never wanted a funeral , My mum didnt have one either . They both thought of it as a waste of money . And people looking at you while your dead is creepy the always said .

' No Thank you , My father did not want a funeral . Bye ' I hanged up .

And went back to crying .