Chapter 4

He sang like an angel, I never would have guessed. I was shocked, he got in too.

I texted Anna, "Are you watching X-Factor?"

I continued watching, when my phone buzzed. "Thats were he was! Omg he was amazing! So was this guy Niall Horan! I loved him! She replied.

I didn't watch that Niall guy, but he must have been good.

*2 months later*

I was in love.

I watched all of his Video Diaries.

Harry had made it to the big time, so did 4 other guys.

Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and my favorite, Harry Styles.

They were all in this amazing band called One Direction, I loved the name.

I don't know what happened to him, he was so sweet and cheeky in the videos, it was another side of him. An Amazing side, but there were 3 weeks left on the X-Factor. I think they can win it.

Anne has a huge crush on Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. She doesn't know who to choose and she doesn't know about me liking Harry.

Or about the kiss we shared right before he went on X-Factor. Louis was so funny, he always made me laugh.

I'm still not sure about Harry though, he bullied me and it hurt. Mentally and physically.

I haven't forgave him yet, I don't know if I ever will, but that wont stop me from liking him.

My phone buzzed. "Meet me at the park in 10, you know the one where we kissed at? x -H"

Park. Kissed. Harry Styles wants me to meet him at a park, in 10 minutes. Shit, I looked down, I was still in my pj's, well it was a Sunday. I ran upstairs to get ready.