Chapter 20

Im gonna write quite a few chapters tonight , cause Im bored . Thank's just hit 2000 Reads :D xx

____________________________________________________________________________________

We ate breakfast quietly , well as quiet as the boys could get .  Niall has hardly breathing when he ate . I was scared he was gonna choke .

' So Aliyah , what have you been up to this past year ? ' Liam asked

' Really , Not that much . Im not going to collage for a couple more years , so yeah . '  Said answering his question .

' What collage ? ' Zayn piped in .

' I dont really know yet . ' I answered .

We continued eating our pancakes that Harry made us . After we finshed our breakfast Harry offered to take me home .

' Yeah , sure . Thanks ' I said unsure If I wanted to go just yet . I went into Harrys room and put my dress back on , I did not want to go outside to the paparizzi in just Harrys shirt . I toke his shirt off and put it the dirty washing pile in the corner .

As I was walking out of Harry room , I noticed a photo in a frame hanging on the wall .As I looked at it closer , I realised It was my and Harry in the picture , we were laughing at something and cuddling on the couch at my house . One of the boys must of taken it when I first met them .

I looked so happy . I could see the joy on my face .

I wished that me and Harry were still like that . But I cant have him loosing fans over me . And the things they sent me . I couldnt take it . I read a couple more tweets after me and Harry broke up and they were horrilbe saying that Its good that we broke up or they would have sliced me in half .

I was scared for the nest 2 months that one of them would find me , And kill me .

I walked out of Harrys room to see all the boys looking sad but Louis . I gave them all hugs before I left , When I was giving Louis a hug he whispered something in my ear so no one could hear .

' Ill see you again , I just know it . ' He whispered .

' I know you will lou ' I whispered back .