Chapter 28

Woooo! 5000 reads . Thank you so much! x

______________________________________________________________________________________

* Harry's P.O.V *

' What the hell is this !? ' I yelled to One of my bestfriends . Why the hell was he with Ali , Holding her hand !? People were staring but I didnt care .

' Harry , Shut up , Okay! ' Ali yelled

' Why are you with him ? ' I whisper .

' I had to tell him something , Its not what It looks like , I promise . '

' And what was that " Something " ? ' I questioned .

' Can we go somewhere else and talk ? ' Ali asked .

' Sure , lets go back to my place '

As we drove to mine , I saw a nervous look on Aliyahs face , It was also a pained look . I hated that look on her face . And I knew I caused some of it . And that killed me a little inside .

We walked though the front door , She turned to speak to me .

' Like I said before Ali , What the hell is up with you and Niall !? I asked

' My bestfriend and My dad just died , Thats whats up! '

* Aliyah's P.O.V *

Harry was crying when I explained what happened , to where my dad died , until what just happened between me and Niall . I was crying with him .

' Im so sorry Ali , I wasn't there for you . ' He cried into my shoulder . Harry always cried with things like this . In highschool , Harrys bestfriends dad died , and he found out in the middle of school . He cried in front of everyone .

We stayed there hugging for a good hour .

Harry whispered something , I sounded like ' love you ' or something , but I couldnt be sure .

' Ali ' Harry whispered , looking into my eyes .

' Yeah Harry '

' Ive missed you '

Thats when his lips meet mine .

_________________________________________________________________________________

What did you think ? Ill post the next chapter when I get 3 votes and 3 comments x