Chapter 19

His house has modern and cozy at the same time . It was quite , Well Quite . Harry .

The house suited him perfectly , The couch looked so comfortable . I considered fighting Harry for it rather then the bed .

Harry led me into his room . " The bathroom is just around the corner if you need it , Night . Im nackered . " He said though his yawn .

" Night Harry " I said back .

He shut the door behind him , I got out of my dress until I was just in my undies and bra and snuggled under the blanket . And closed my eyes , smelling Harry everywhere .

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon . Yum , I thought to myself . I got out of the bed and realised I was in my undies and bra .

I went to harrys dresser and pulled out one of his t-shirts . I was just a plain red one , I saw him wearing it once on a magazine cover .

I put my messy hair in a bun and when in to the living room .

I found Niall , Louis , Liam and Zayn on the couch .

' WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS WOMEN !? ' Louis yelled , making everyone look at me , I stated blushing real bad .

The t-shirt was down to my knees so I thought it was okay . But To Louis , I guess not .

" Guys , shut up Aliyah's tryin- " He stopped talking when he saw me and what I was wearing .

Now I was not the only one blushing .

' Morning " He said with a cheeky smile . ' Loving the Shirt '

' Thanks , It was just lying around ' I said , laughing .

' Well breakfast is ready , so dig in , I guess ' Harry stated .

 ' FOOOD !! ' Nialls screamed running past me .

I giggled at that .

' So Aliyah , What happened lastnight ? ' Louis asked winking at me .

I slapped his shoulder . ' Nothing , Silly ' I said .

Kinda wishing something did .