Part 20 It's about him

Sorry for late update! Just finished my exams. And a Program is in my home. So much Busy. Hope u like the Story!

"Why are crying" He asked. "Because you are hurt." She told, rubbing the wounds of his hand. While he wipe the tears of her simultaneously.

Part 20 It's about Him.

Fresh tears started brimming in her eyes, she hold out herself from weeping aloud.

She quickly left the place, collecting her broken heart. Kavita who saw her left smirked evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ragini sat on the Car with her mind roaming with numerous thoughts.

Why does this always happen to her?

Sanskar cheated her. Her Sanskar.

Why he did this to her? First her Younger brother ditched her. Now. He.

He betrayed her. He had broken her heart terribly enough to mend it. It was beyond of Repair.

What she felt for Laksh was so different than She had for Sanskar.

When she got to know Laksh don't love her anymore. All he did was for her brother. The true person he loved was her Sister is so much disturbed her.

She wanted him for her. It was Obsession. A goal to reach. A Ego. A satisfaction. To get what she was needs to. She didn't got Hurt. Or disappointment.

But with Sanskar. She got Hurt. Disappointment. That he didn't want her the way she want. Disappointment that, she cheated him. He betrayed her by Showing her fake Love.

Don't he ever loved her? Then why does he showed love on her? She did felt that. A True Love in her. But...

She cleverly heard what he said to her.

"I married her in forceful situation. It wasn't planned. It's not out of love or by Arrange. "

She heard those.

His words was hit her Ears. So Clear. As Crystal.

"GOD. Thank God. You made it. You're alive. just thought You're died."

Her mind reminded the words from him, on seeing her. Outside the Party Hall. Was she that much important to him, to leave her?

She didn't understand, that he left Kavita for her. And made her to Hospital. And stayed by her side.

Anger.
Blinded her Eyes.
Hurt.
Fogged her ears.
Disappointment.
Shutted her Brain.

To think anything from his point of view. That's more people do. Fail to analyse others problem or what situation they're in. That's what she done!

Taking a resolution, she got out of the taxi.

She can do this..

~~~~~~~~~~

Ragini saw Sujatha was speaking with Annapurna cutting and peeling the vegetables on the Dining table.

She gonna miss them.

They both never failed to give her love. She didn't missed the love of Mother. Being with them. They never treated her wrongly. There is no Partiality between she and Swara.

"Aunty." Ragini called in common with low audible voice.

As the hall was silent,her voice hit them. Hearing her, they turned around to shock seeing her state.