Part 17 Leave Me!

"Sleep. I would come talking this call." He informed, placing her on the bed, she wanted to tell him 'Don't Go. Be with me' But stayed still, she don't know why but she felt like they are parting apart.

Ragini lay on the Bed, watching his disappearing figure. A Strange vexing feeling tugged at her heart automatically.

She close her eyes, unable to hold the tousled feelings in her heart.

Sanskar creep out the room without noise and takes the Call.

"Yes, Laksh. She is awake." He replies his question.

(Thank God Bhai. I was so much worried about her.) Laksh conveys his feeling through the Phone.

"Lucky. How did you managed family? " Sanskar ignores Lucky answer, indeed he also get shocked and shattered seeing her like that!

(Bhai. Maa asked, we told her that you would later.) He replies understanding his ignorance.

"Thank you Lucky. The Glucose would finish within 30 minutes, then we can leave." He informs.

(Bhai. ) Laksh hesitation reply came.

"Haan Lucky. Bolo" Sanskar pries him, with creased forehead.

(About Kavita. What you gonna do?" Do you still like her bhai?) He ask baffled, Seeing Sanskar with her, made him truly feel alike. That he was still in love with her. He had seen Love for Ragini in his eyes, But Kavita had returned! Will he go back leaving her? No his Brother can't do like that! It's injustice!

 He had seen Love for Ragini in his eyes, But Kavita had returned! Will he go back leaving her? No his Brother can't do like that! It's injustice!

Sanskar inaudible Deep breath and replied, "Lucky! I could comprehend what you was thinking! Seriously! Do you think me like that? I loved Kavita. I agree. But now, I don't. I can't. When I was married to Ragini. I can't betray her. I won't do that ever. I love her truly and deeply. I had planned to propose her today, unfortunately I could do that. Do my feelings look like false. I'm not hypocrite."

Laksh smiles through the Phone, (Oh. You did planned. We can evaluate it later. But now, you needs to tell Kavita everything Bhai.) He reminds him.

"Yes. I'm gonna meet her tomorrow. And explain her everything and sort this out" Sanskar tells determined.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ragini" Sanskar ruffles her hair in loving way, getting her attention out of sleep. Adjusting her eyes to the light, she opens her eyes fluttering.

She smiles at him broadly, "What? I wanna sleep." She pouts, rubbing her eyes with the hand of hers.

"You can sleep. Once we get home. I had done the formality of Discharge. We are going to home. There you can sleep all time." Sanskar advice her, she nods him.

Helping her get out of the bed, she was so much Docile, her figure was so fragile to walk. To carry her legs to the Car.

Her head was throbbing terribly, She held her head in her head. Before she lose her balance, he stood beside her as a Rock. Beautiful smelling, Manly rock. His eyes stare at her black enchanting pair, Surely she was dressed to kill him.