Part 7 Jealous

Their was always questions keep running on her mind. She needed time to accept fate or him. She needed to time to heal her wounds and through Laksh out. She was dipping the Aloo paratha in paneer butter masala. When the voice startled her.

"Ragini. You are up", Swara said excitedly, climbing down the stairs beside her husband who is smiling all these while. She dropped the Paratha she had in her halfway to her mouth. And her hands trembled as lowered her head not willing to see them together.

Sanskar sensed the tensing situation she had, he looked at their way. "Ragini. Relax", he said in assurance holding her hands in comfort. She didn't push his hands away, it was so upholding her. "Smile. Dupatta wali patni", Sanskar tried to improve the situation bringing her the memories of how he used to call Dupatta wali dost in olden days. She smiled in anticipation.

"Di", Swara came before her elatedly, her face shone with the foreshadowing of married woman. "Swara", Ragini opened her mouth slightly making voice audible to her. "Eating without me. Not fair", Swara pouted like a child bringing a smile on Ragini face. "Sit. I will feed you", Ragini spoke lovingly caressing her sister cheeks. What she had did for her Swara was unforgivable. Still she has so much leftover love to love her. She doubted herself if she would have done that if she were in her place.

She took the aloo paratha in her hand and started feeding her. Ahem. Ahem *Cough*

"If you two lovely sisters finished yours Feeding romance. Could you please notice me? Even I was here", Laksh asked pouting like a kid twisting his lips in fake anger. "Laksh. You're not a kid right? Have your seat and eat. I am not your mother to feed you", Swara told him not even caring to see him. "Swara behave. Laksh. You have seat", Ragini said formally concerning for him as Swara finished eating the last paratha. "How would I can eat when she ate everything?" Laksh said frowning, puts hand on his waist sulking. "What you said? I ate everything. How can you not tested your eyes before?" Swara asked back ready to fight.
Was he indirectly telling her she is fat? Why he loved foody?

"Hey chill. I am juat kidding", Laksh pronounced words carefully forming them and puts hand on ears like asking sorry. She smiled seeing his antics. Sanskar who was keeping quiet noticed the romantic conversation between, he wished one day even he and Ragini would be like this. Ragini. He forget noticing her in this scenario. She was watching them with teary eyes. She was not noticing them with rage but with hurt. Hurt that her love was drowned and untouchable oasis.

"Excuse me", Sanskar said pulling Ragini with him while taking stairs. "What was this Sanskar?" Ragini asked angrily resisting his hands from her arms. What was he doing now? One moment he is forcing her. Other moment he is caring her. Was he bipolar!!

"Come with me", He ordered pulling her inside the room closing the door. "Why you closed the door?" She asked scandalized. "What you think why I closed?" He asked a playful smirk lingering on his eyes. His eyes are glowing with mischief. "I think nothing", she tried to sound brave.

"You think nothing", He probed her more, while she avert his gaze looking everywhere but him. He neared her taking long strides while she moves backward with bated breath. He reached her as she was about hit her head in the wall, he puts his hand below her head cushioning it. "Be careful", he said staring deep into her eyes. He was so much close to him, his chest was pressing into her neck, she looked at his face. That deep brown hazel eyes his, sharp shining nose and his one day old stubble defining his 5'o clock shadow face making him look like Hollywood actors. For a moment, she doubted was she married to him? To This arrogant Handsome man?

"Why was you caring him?" He asked out of blue. "Him" She gave him quizzical look not understanding whom he was referring. "He. Laksh", He said agitated. He was definitely not liking bringing his topic in between them. "I.. " she shuttered not knowing what to tell. It was her feeling he was the one who crushed it down. "I loved him", She said him. While he looks at her completely disappointed, he was her husband. But she wa confessing she loved someone. It triggered his heart.

"You can't love anyone." He stated more than it was condition. "Forget him. He was nothing. But your devar. I was yours. You was mine. I never like you care for anyone other than me. Specially him. You can't care for anyone more than me. You can't. ", He said angrily holding her gaze with his. A possessiveness creeping through his words in every spell. She nodded her head in obligation. He was creep. He looked at her gaze, she was intimidated. His gaze softened on seeing her struggling in his hold, he hold her waist with his hand for the first time. She was his. And brought his face near to her and pressed his lip on her forehead before uttering, "Sorry. "