Prologue

RagSan Short Story: Amending the Fate.

Situation: The story happens after; Swara is missing at the home on her marriage time. Sanskar watched Ragini’s nervousness, but didn’t open his mouth. Dida blamed Ragini, that she would have done this. Ragini’s dadi accused her, but Ragini planned to suicide. Let’s see what happens?

Prologue

“Sanskar”, he heard everyone gasping at him. Even he was shocked at his own doing. He want to amend the things, he had did to avenge for kavitha’s murder. He spoiled everyone life, he created the havoc in Ragini, and triggered her to become evil. So that she would help him in his revenging hand. His determination and everything didn’t lessen until he saw what the true thing happened behind kavitha’s murder.

It was no one fault, he was the one at fault to misunderstand them and messed up everyone life including him. But more he messed up is Ragini and Swara life, he know once Swara got married to Laksh, there would be changes in her life.

Her life would be filled with colors because of happiness and her face would be because of shyness. But what nudged him more is uncertain life of Ragini, who had changed into evil like the way he wanted.
But now, he wants her to change. From the Ragini, he had known she would not marry anymore she would be ready to live her life as now she was. Or she would surely destroy the Laksh and Swara happiness.
He don’t yearning to see this neither of both. He looked up to see Ragini, the pure soul from heart; she is crying silently her tears are falling from her eyes.

She stood numb at her place, trying to perceive what was happening around. She wept silently, as she felt herself losing balance. She closed her eyes, as she could not able to see anything, her vision are fogged by her tears. She is about to fall, when she felt a pair of hand embrace her in his.
She became rigid at the thought of a man touching. She saw the person, her anger rose over her body, she strengthened herself this time.

She struggled to relief herself from him, but he held his grip on her waist, pulling her closer to him, balancing herself on his shoulder strenuously, he saw the faces who are all shocked by him, balancing her on him, “Accept or not. You’re Ms..Sorry, Mrs. Ragini Sanskar Maheswari”, he said sternly and making it clear to them. She saw him once and fainted hearing him. She wished when she open her eyes, it would be gone, as nightmare. Only that was the wish.

To be continued,
Thanks for Reading,
NasreenAyesha.