Part 1 His Decision

RagSan Short Story - Amending the Fate
Situation: The story happens after; Swara is missing at the home on her marriage time. Sanskar watched Ragini's nervousness, but didn't open his mouth. Dida blamed Ragini, that she would have done this. Ragini's dadi accused her, but Ragini planned to suicide. Let's see what happens?

Part 1

"Ragini, Where is Swara?" asked Sharmishta glancing at her, looking worried about Swara, who had gone to temple and still not came.

"I don't know maa, I didn't accompany her", she said faking, trying her best to make it sound genuine. "But I saw you leave with her", she told her still not convinced. "Maa, I went to give her Aarthi plate", she said half truth, and being it is true she said that bravely. So, Sumi convinced and told Ragini about her worry of Swara still not shown up.

Sanskar watched her from the corner of his eyes suspiciously, as she watched forth and back unconsciously thinking of something. He didn't know but he felt that something wrong was happening. He followed Ragini with her to the kitchen silently, he saw Sumi aunty sat destitute, holding her head in her hand. "Maa, Don't worry shona would be fine", Ragini assured squeezing her hand, giving her water.

"She had not come, Ragini. I don't know why it is taking time for her to visit temple", she said her worried. There is only one hour left for the groom people to arrive.
Sanskar felt like it was something, more over he felt like Ragini's hand on this issue. He picked his phone from the pocket of his Sherwani and called his secretary, Tarun. Moving to the side, so that anyone could not notice him, he called him, "Tarun. I need your help. It's emergency", he said hurriedly briefing him the explanation and asked him to search Swara nearby temple and inform him about her.
Fifteen minutes passed, he waited Tarun to call him and tell any good sign. Even Swara didn't come; it made him assure of that Ragini is involved in this matter. He felt bad for making her repulsive and that too against her sister.

He regretted making Ragini as a part of his revenge plan. He tapped his feet on the ground and his phone rang on that time, making him breath steadily. He picked the call and hold it near his ear, and Tarun informed him about Swara was pushed from the bridge, thankfully she is near the bridge the time they arrived.
Now she is unconscious. "We would get her to that venue once, Doctor checked her", Tarun replied on the other side. Sanskar thanked him for the timely help, and disconnected the cell phone.

He could not believe his own ears, the selfless girl who saved him when he had tried to murder her; she had been beside him and helped him. She even fought for his father to marry second time, but did something like that to Swara, it made him Angry on him for creating such a situation in her life. Now he had a resolution to all this, he is going to amend the turmoil he had created.
---------------------

"Maa. Swara did not came", informed Sumi to her mother "Please call the bride", they hear one of the people came for wedding told them. "Yes", Sumi said worrying. "You gone with her. Right", asked Dida to Ragini who is standing silently in the corner. "No dida", she said her voice choking a bit. "Then why are you nervous", she debated, yesterday only she had came from Hospital, Ragini had apologized on her own, for what she did. So, she had thought of giving a excuse but seeing Swara missing.

Her only known victim for her is Ragini. "Tell me. What you did to her",she shouted her, shaking her arms. It hurted Ragini to hear their scolding, beside it was pained for her to hurt the belief they have for her. "No dida. I didn't do anything", she whispered to her, tears rolling on her cheeks.

People gathered on the room, hearing the shouts. Maheswari family was also arrived their.

"Ji what happened", asked Annapurna sensing something wrong.
"Where is Swara?" Sujatha asked this time, finding Swara was not around.
"She didn't came", she replied fidgeting her saree pallu. "What?" Laksh quried, raising his brow. Sanskar watched the scene before him folding his hands.