Part 16 You left me!

Hey all! How is you? Thanks to God, Canada and the President of it had put a hand over for Syria refugee in helping hand. Thanks to God and him, Pray for them till the God helps them.

And the cover of this was donw by mahi016

Thank you so much for the Cover. It's so beautiful.  And loved it.

Part 16

He saw her eyes blinking and moving, excitedly rubbing his tears off he saw her open eyes, seeing him with something he could not tell.

"Ragini." Sanskar tells relief ran over hi body calming his body, seeing her open eyes.

"Shh. You woke. I was so much worried." He confessed, without thinking anything, he moves forward hugging her instantly surprising her, her eyes widened in his abrupt hug.

"Shh. Ragini never scare me like this. " Sanskar advices her sternly though his voice trembled , his eyes are moistened at the thought of her Leaving him like that as her image of fallen unconscious came became him. Ragini could see the concern and love he had for her in his tone, but that girl. She told she is his Girlfriend, and he is her boyfriend. Who was she?

Ragini put her hands on his shoulder, tightly holding him together to her heart. She don't know when her heart had changed, for the first time his nearness affected her more not in the bad way. But in the different way, he despised his presence but now a thought of him going away from her hurted her. The pain she felt was blood oozing out of her heart than and it was the terrible pain she had experienced before. When did this Heart started to crave for him, his touch and his attention.
True. No one would know when they fall for someone, but the very moment she did, all would fall without their heart consent, that happened in her case.

Usually the girls fall for their husband simply, as the thought of someone as his, could rile up their Heart. And being it was sanskar it added more, his caring and love for her made her fall deeper than she can acknowledge that.

"I didn't left you!" She opened her mouth, her hands tightly clutching the Dress of his, as if it was her life to hold on. A breath that lungs needed.

"You did! You did! You fell there, making me worry." He stated whining like a kid, his mind flashed the memories again.

The figure of her laying there unconscious.

Her nose flared, she pushed him a little and faced him anger visible in her eyes. Sanskar was startled by his wife push and look at her offended.

He gave her a'What' look

"Even you did. Left me there and went to talk to her. That Girl." She complained, he prioritized that girl over her and left her. And now he was accusing me of leaving of.