Chapter 18

Melina's POV:

Addy and I made eggs, bacon, and toast with homemade orange juice. I have to admit, we're pretty good cooks. 

"Man, we would make good wives one day!" I told Addy, laughing. I grabbed the plates out of the cabinet before Nash took a seat on the island.

"Well you can be my wife now," he replied with a smirk, me rolling my eyes. As if.

Addy looked at me and gave me a wink. I blushed and nudged her in the arm. "Stop! That's not funny!" I whispered yelled to Addy. 

"It's cute," she replied, winking at Nash. I don't think she thought I saw her, but I did.

All the boys walked into the kitchen groaning and grabbing their heads.

Maybe they shouldn't drink if they can't handle the hangovers, I thought, smiling as I sat the last plate on the place mat beside Nash.

"That smells really good," Matt said in a husky voice. I smiled to myself, maybe Addy and I should cook more.

"Well thank you," Addy said while pouring a glass of orange juice.

The boys grabbed their plates and started piling food on. Addy and I watched as they all hurriedly took the last bits of food and took a seat. All of the boys were shoving food down their throats, mumbling an "mm" every once in a while.

I furrowed my eyebrows once I realized there was someone missing.

Cameron.

"Um, I'm going to go wake Cameron's lazy ass up. I'll be right back," I told them, receiving nothing but thumbs ups and nods.

Nash POV:

Once Melina left the dining room, I pulled Addy to the side "Can you help me with something?" I whispered.

"I can't help you if you have morning wood," Addy laughed, raising a brow upwards.

"NO! I know you can't, you already do that with Cameron," I smirked. Her cheeks turned bright red and she glared, folding her arms across her chest. Addy looked like she was going to kill me.

"That is not true," Addy protested, still glaring.

"Okay," I laughed, not believing her. But that wasn't the point, Melina was going to come back soon and I needed to ask her my question fast. "Anyways, I think I like Melina a lot, and I want you to help me ask her out on a date," I admitted, embarrassed as fuck. That was horrible and awkward telling one of her best friends, and her brother's girlfriend, but she knows Melina better than I do.

"Nash Grier asking a girl out on a date?!"  She gasped sarcastically, placing a hand on her chest exaggeratedly.

"Yeah, yeah, well you help me out?" I asked annoyed, getting straight to the point.

"Sure! But if you hurt her, I'll break you in half, Twig." she threatened, jabbing a finger in my face. 

I put my hands up, surrendering. "Deal."

"I'm being serious. She's become one of my best friends, and if I see her cry at least once, I'm coming after you," she glared.

"I swear on my mom that I won't hurt her."

"Good. Okay well Melina likes skateboarding to the beach. She's always wanted someone to take her out to dinner on the beach with lit candles. But she doesn't want that fancy dinner stuff, She would rather have TacoBell. She likes playing volleyball and she loves surfing." Addy whispered, scanning the room to make sure Melina wasn't listening.