Chapter 15

No Ones Pov

Since the boys are having a Boy's Night Out, Melina and her friends decided to have one too, but a girl version. All of them decided to first go to a teen summer club, go home, change clothes, have a scary movie marathon on Netflix, stuff their faces, and play a couple other games.

Once Melina got out of the shower, she grabbed undergarments, a black crop top, and a neon pink skater skirt. She normally didn't wear skirts, but hey, they were going to a teen club. 

Now you're probably thinking, what do their parents think?

Gina and Tony Dallas decided to invite the rest of the parents to go on a 3-day cruise. This gives the girls the opportunity to go to the new teen club that just opened down the street.

Melina's Pov

After getting ready, I was finally pleased with my look. Since Jessica texted me saying she was waiting for me outside, I grabbed my shoes and ran downstairs.

I opened the door and was startled when I acknowledged Jessica's precence. She was standing right in front of me.

"Jessica!" I yelled, holding my heart beat so rapidly.

"Geez! you almost gave me a heart attack!" she yelled back, laughing with me. 

"Good," I said with a chuckle.

"Let's get going, the girls are already there," she said, and started to walk towards the club that wasn't very far away.

After walking four blocks from my house, we finally made it to the club. Once we got inside, I scanned the room and smiled when I saw Addy laughing with Julianne and our other friend Kya.

I was a bit surprised that they weren't up and dancing, so I grabbed their shoulders and spun them around.

 "Get your asses up and dance! We're suppose to be having fun!" I shouted over the loud music playing. 

"Better With The Lights Off" by the New Boyz was playing, and I smiled to myself remembering when I jammed out to this song in eigth grade with Jess.

They all laughed at me and got up to dance. When Wiggle by Jason Derulo started playing, all of them screamed started laughing harder. We all were happy, then.

"I love this song so much!" Julianne giggled. Jessica rolled her eyes.

After three hours of dancing and drinking acholohol free drinks, I decided it was time for a bathroom break. I skipped all the way to the women's restroom, did the deed, fixed my makeup, and to the bar for another mango smoothie. 

Right as I took a sip of my new smoothie, I heard screaming and saw a crowd gather around something. I furrowed my eyebrows as curiosity filled my veins.

I slowly walked over to where all the commotion was coming from, and gasped at the sight. There Jessica was, pulling Julianne's hair as Julianne screamed and tried to pull away. Addy was trying to pull Jessica away, and nobody was holding Julianne back. As quickly as I could, I ran to Julianne and grabbed ahold of her, holding her back.

"I'm not done with you yet!" Julianne screamed, trying to get out of my grip. 

I pulled harder, and tried to drag her out of the club so we could talk about why the hell she was about to kill Jessica.

"STOP JULIANNE! PLEASE!" I screamed, using all of my strength to pull her as far as I could away.

"YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE HIM! I CAUGHT YOU MAKING OUT WITH SHAWN!" Jessica screamed as her face turned tomato red.

I finally realized what this fight was about. Jessica was mad at Julianne, because Julianne was making out with Shawn somewhere, and it pissed Jess off, because she loves Taylor and Julianne treats him like shit. So basically, it was Julianne's fault that Jessica was trying to kill her.

Once Jessica said those words, Julianne elbowed me in the stomach as hard as she could and ran to Jessica, throwing punches at her face. I fell to the ground, clutched my stomach, and groaned in pain.

"OW!" I cried out, rubbing the sore spot. The pain was unbearable and nobody seemed to notice.

Addy then was kicked in the leg by Jessica's heels, and fell to the ground too. I heard her screaming in pain, but I used all of my strength to attempt to stand up. Just then, three of the security guards rushed over to all of us, and literally pried them apart.

One of them ran over to me, helped me walk outside, and sat me down on a bench. The crisp summer wind felt good against my clammy skin. I coughed and rubbed my stomach again.

"Miss, are you okay?" the security guards deep voice asked.

I nodded and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Miss, could you please tell me what happened and why they are fighting?" he asked again, staring at me with an intense gaze.

I didn't want to snitch on my two good friends, but I was such a terrible liar. "They were fighting because one of the girls cheated on their boyfriend, and the other one got mad," I explained, chewing on my bottom lip nervously.

"Ah," was all he said with a pat on my back. "I gotta go help the others, will you be fine out here alone?" he asked concernedly. 

I nodded. "Yeah."

He nodded and went back into the club. I rubbed my now cold shoulders and ran my fingers through my messy curls. 

After about ten minutes of waiting, I looked up and saw two security guards dragging Jessica and Julianne. Addy and Kya were standing behind them, clearly looking annoyed, as was I.

"What the fuck?! Melina tried to do something nice for all of us and you guys had to fucking ruin it because of a stupid guy?!" Addy yelled once the security guards ranted on us and told us we couldn't come back if we were going to act like this.

"Whoa, I've never thought Addy would say that or sound that angrily, thought to myself.

"It's her fau-' Jessica started to say, glaring at Julianne. 

Julianme stuck a middle finger up.

"No it's not! Well it is a bit. But instead of fighting about it and making us get hurt, you could of talked it over!" I said, cutting her off. I was pissed, this was supposed to be a fun night, and they completely ruined it for everyone!

"Yeah!" Kya and Addy agreed.

"Well sorry that I didn't appreciate this bitch cheating on the only guy I've ever wanted, how do you think that made him feel?" Jessica yelled in her face. 

Before they could start fighting again, I pulled Addy's hand and we started walking to my house.

"How about you think about how much you fucked this night up, Kya will walk you guys home when you're ready to act your age, not your shoe size, and then we can finish the nice night I had planned!" I yelled over my shoulder, not caring if they felt guilty. They should! We got kicked out just because Julianne decided to cheat on Taylor!

I didn't even bother looking at their reactions. I angrily stormed off with Addy following. 

"Fucking hell," I muttered under my breath.