Bestie (♥ω♥*)

Okay! 

Im gonna write chapter about someone who is very special to me. 

Since she did one. I thought it would be nice to do the same. 

Please follow her moonehKnight_18

As a kid I thought I would never have friends because seemingly no one liked me.I was really shy and didn't talk much.. So its was very lonely and depressing for a long time not until I reached my freshmen year of high school. Thats when I discovered Wattpad on February 24, 2016. As the years gone by I always meet new people and talk with my friends and family. It was amazing but what was the best part of my life? 

Its was meeting my bestie Moon. She is amazing and I believe she deserves the best. I met her when I was talking to  Suzi and Serena. 

SuziKnight_16 & Serena1799 ) 

Even though I didnt know her well. She automatically called me her bestie. I was so surprised i literally started crying. With my friends and family it was just something I thought I never achieve in my life. Im happy to say thank to Moon my life is complete. 

She is a Fubuki Twins fan! Thats something you should be proud of Moon. Its not because you love the Fubuki Twins its because you are like a sister to me. 

Before you do whatever please read my quote: 

Remember that if you friends who are so far away they are not far from your heart. ~Icy

Icy loves you Kitty!

I promise that I will stay by your side forever!

I hope the best for all of you!

~Icy