[ LATE]: 2018 Letters

[ LATE] ~ Just roll with it! 

To: _CherrySweetKai_ 

Hi Friend! You have been such a great friend! You make me smile and laugh when we are talking to you. You are so talented in drawing!!! Im happy we made a collab featuring my favorite anime boy Fubuki Shirou. Its was super nice of you! Im praying for you to have a great year on Wattpad and your real life! I hope you the best! 

To: Zack_Hunter

 How are you Zack? I hope you are doing well in school even you are tired from all the school work you have to do. But I know you are gonna achieve so many things. You have given really great advice about things that happen in my life and to deal with them. I know you are really excited about Inazuma Eleven Ares in April of 2018! I hope the best for you!

To: LubDaDub

Oh Becca! My beloved Fubuki Sister! You are such a amazing sister, Im glad you is crazy about the  Fubuki Twins like me. You made a Fubuki Shirou Fan Fic which has my Oc Misaki, Fubuki Shirou, Becca, and Lea. I really enjoy your support. You deserve the best in life and I know that you will always be my Fubuki sister no matter what! 

To: SnowRose_15 

Hiya Reina! Im pretty sure you are really busy with school right now. But I know you do well! You should know that I appericate everything you have done with me. You always like to make me feel better. You send many photos of the Fubuki Twins which make me fangirl, blush, and make my heart melt. I wish I could be there to give you support and never forget hugs! 

To: ReinaRinori221

Hey Best Friend! How have been with school? I hope you are doing well! I appericate everything you have done for me. You made a Inazuma Eleven Fan Fic with my Oc Misaki, Lucy Bells, Hiroto Kiyama and Fubuki Shirou! Cant wait until you update! I enjoying having fun with you sharing Pictures of Fubuki Shirou and Hiroto Kiyama!! I wish the best for you! I know you are gonna have a successful life!

To: Maaheen11

Hey Maaheen! My one and only Fubuki Twins shipper! She deserves my regards, Im glad you are there to make laugh. You loves the Fubuki Twins like I do! Im pretty you want a Shirou and Atsuya plushie. Trust me I want one so bad! But I know one day we will find them! Im pretty sure you are doing well in the academic part of your life! You deserve the best! Good Luck in life!!

To: _Black_Reaper_

Hey Dipper Pines! Its Mabel!Im here to thank you for everything and being there for me! You give me hugs, smiles, and laughs. You are the best brother I could ever have. Im sure that you are doing well in school! Because I know you will be successful in your life time. Dont worry I got my grappling hook and Waddles XD. While you are reading the journal.  You deserve the best.