|| Request||: Fubuki Shirou Contest

Author's Note:

This is a contest entry for for her book.

ヾ(☆▽☆)

Sorry it took so long for me to write this! Its just life took over me and never let me come online.

[Chapter #11]: The Real Fubuki Misaki

( Im not good with titles! You can change it if you want.)

This has to be at least 1500 words!

"The scene starts with the practice of the soccer club and Misaki invited Fubuki to come along with her to buy more supplies for the club."

Please enjoy!

(◕‿◕)

~ End of Authors Note~

While practice was taking its course. Misaki couldn't stop thinking about the past, and how she treated Shirou so badly. " What kind of cousin am I?" Misaki said. As soccer took the life of her, she did it for one thing and one thing only. Its was the love for her beloved cousin Fubuki Shirou.

As practice ended, Fubuki just started at the ground talking to himself. " Hey Fubuki, What are you doing? Practice is over!" Konko shouted. " Alright I will catch up with you later." Fubuki replied with a sweet smile. Konko nodded and left, Now the only two people left on the field was Fubuki Shirou and Fubuki Misaki. " Is Shirou mad at me? Should I talk to him?" Misaki thought.

Fubuki notice that he feels that he did something wrong. When Mai was in the hospital, he couldn't help but notice that he feels different. That Misaki suspects something about him that seems wrong to her.

" Was I really smirking?" Fubuki thought to her self. Misaki slowly walks up to Fubuki and taps him on his shoulder. " Shirou? Are you busy right now?" Misaki asked. Fubuki slowly turns around where he can see Misaki clearly. " No not at all." Fubuki said with a sweet smile.

Misaki blushed at her adorable cousin. " Could you help me get supplies for the team?" Misaki asked. Fubuki blinked twice before he could answer. " Sure I would be happy too." Fubuki said Misaki nodded. " Lets get going." Misaki said.

Fubuki hesitated to start walking with Misaki. All he could think about was his parents and his beloved twin brother Atsuya. " Shirou? Is something wrong?" Misaki asked. Fubuki ignored her as he made his hands into fists. " Im sorry Shirou, If I you dont wanna come its alright. I can go alone." Misaki said softly.

Misaki looked at the list of things she needs to receive for the team. " This is a lot of supplies." Misaki sighed.

Fubuki started to walk towards Misaki and stopped right in front of her. " Im fine, I dont want you on the streets on your own anyways." Fubuki said with a fake smile. " There is something wrong with Shirou." Misaki thought. Misaki and Fubuki went to the store to buy some supplies for the team. But the whole time Fubuki just kept thinking about his family and how sad he is. Misaki looked at Fubuki to make sure he was okay. " Shirou, Im worried about you. You have been like this the whole time." Misaki said. Fubuki couldn't looked at Misaki with his tearful face.

As Misaki was looking out for Fubuki. Mai was hiding so she could spy on them to hear every word they are saying to each other. " I wonder if they are really cousins." Mai thought. " Shirou, please come with me." Misaki said. As they walked to a place where they could clearly see the sun set. But the only thing that they didn't know was Mai was right behind them. Fubuki looked Misaki with confused expression on his face. " What are we doing here?" Fubuki asked. Misaki blushed. " I know whats wrong with you Shirou, I want to help you." Misaki said. Fubuki started to make a surprise expression on his face. " You know?" Fubuki said. Misaki started to feel guilty about what she said.

" Its about your family. Isnt it Shirou?" Misaki said. Fubuki looked down at the ground as if he were to cry. " How did you know?" Fubuki asked. " I know how hard it was to live with what happened to your family that day." Misaki said. " I just feel so lonely at school, Everyone has their parents but I lost mine." Fubuki confessed. Misaki looked at his face with complete guilt.

" You know Shirou, I have been horrible to you when you brought Mai the first time." Misaki said. Fubuki looked at her face concerned. " Its fine, really." Fubuki said. " Shirou, You deserve to know that I never had a family my whole life, I have always been alone." Misaki confessed. " Thats means your a orphan, right Misaki?" Fubuki said.

Misaki looked up at the sky. " Yeah, I remember the day that your parents took me as their own." Misaki said. While the huge silence was between them, Mai thought to herself of what she heard. "So it was all a trick, Misaki sounds like the girl who burned down a orphanage." Mai thought to herself. " So you aren't really my cousin ,are you?" Fubuki asked. Misaki's smile turned into a frown. " Yeah I have been lying to you for a while. Im sorry." Misaki said. Mai couldn't believe her ears of what she just heard. " I knew it! Misaki is a criminal." Mai thought. " Shirou? Do you remember the locket you gave me for my birthday?" Misaki asked. " Of course I do. Why are you asking?" Fubuki replied. " Misaki took her hand and put it in her pocket which reveled a golden locket.

Misaki slowly took Fubuki's hand and put the golden locket softly on his hands. Fubuki was speechless as he felt it in his hands. " Shirou? Is everything alright?" Misaki asked. " You still have this?" Fubuki said with shock. Misaki blushed. Fubuki opened to see what pictures was inside. The first picture was Misaki,Shirou, and Atsuya hugging each other. Misaki took a good look at Fubuki to see him crying and blushing at the same time.

The second picture was with Fubuki's family with Misaki doing the peace sign. " Shirou, Im so sorry for everything" Misaki said. Fubuki didn't bother answering Misaki, But he was just in his own thoughts. He started to remember a picture that was stuck in his head.

When he was hugging his family. He closed the locket and hugged it against his chest. Misaki looked away with guilt and shame. Fubuki closed his eyes and sees the picture in his head.

Mai tried to see the pictures on the locket, but sadly she failed to do so. " I need to get my hands on that locket." Mai whispered. Misaki looked at Fubuki with a fake smile. " Its okay if you want me to leave Shirou." Misaki said as she slowly stands up. During the process, Fubuki grabbed Misaki's hand with a tight grip. " Please dont leave me alone!" Fubuki said. Misaki blushed and sat down right besides him once more. " Shirou? Is everything alright?" Misaki said. " I dont want you to leave me alone thats all." Fubuki replied softly.

Mai couldn't believe or understand what was going on between them. Then the silence grew longer like never before in Misaki's or Fubuki's life. Then Misaki had the courage to do what her heart desired. But wasn't sure about doing to Fubuki right now. " So Shirou? You still upset with me? For lying to you about....Everything!" Misaki said. Fubuki looked at Misaki and the locket at the same time. " Why would I be mad?" Fubuki replied. Misaki started to blush with a frown. Because I really care about you. I dont want you to be upset with me.I never want to lose someone like you." Misaki confessed.

Fubuki quickly blushed of what he just heard. " You do? You really care about me?" He asked. Misaki nodded. Fubuki smiled like there was no end. " Thank you Misaki. For everything." Fubuki said. While Mai was listening to Misaki and Fubuki's conversation. She took pictures and recorded it and planned on sharing it with the team. As Misaki looked down where she could see the locket in Fubuki's hands. "Did you know that this is only birthday present I got in my life?" Misaki asked.

" Really?" Fubuki said. Misaki nodded once more. Fubuki just smiled at her. Misaki slowly stood up and saw the sunset was about to began. Misaki held her hand to help Fubuki get up from the ground and smiled. Fubuki hesitated at first but happily accepted her hand. As Misaki help him up. Misaki took a deep breathe and looked at Fubuki straight in the eyes. Fubuki looked at Misaki confused. Misaki was about to cry and randomly hugged Fubuki. Fubuki blushed. Misaki slowly moved back to the end of the cliff. " Shirou, I played soccer for your sake." Misaki said. Before Fubuki could ask anything, Misaki fell off the cliff with her eyes closed. Fubuki held his hand trying to save Misaki from falling , But sadly failed.

"Misaki!" Fubuki shouted. He started to run down to where Misaki landed. When Fubuki finally located Misaki she just laid there. Fubuki went to see if she was dead or alive. For the good news, She still had a pulse which mean she is alive. Fubuki let out a little cry and ran to hospital as fast as he could go.

But the same words echoed in his head. " Shirou, I played soccer for your sake."