Another Old Inazuma Eleven FanFic

Fubuki-Shirou Helped with this a while back. I do miss her we dont talk like we used to.

After winning against American Unicorn. The next obstacle to the best team in the world was Italy Orpheus. Inazuma Japan were training as hard for this match. The 4 managers Aki Kino, Haruna Otonashi, Fuyuka Kudou, and Misaki Shirou were talking how hard they were training. Misaki looks at her older brother Fubuki Shirou practicing with Fumiko. Haruna announced " Break time". The managers were passing out water bottles and towel. Misaki always gave Fubuki and Fumiko water bottles and towels. " Thanks sis" Fubuki said. Every Time Fumiko heard sis reminds her she is an orphan. " Fumiko is everything alright?" Endou asked. " Yeah everything fine" Fumiko said. Nobody knows about Fumiko is an orphan expect for Misaki and Fubuki. The coach told the team to aboard the Inazuma Caravan. Haruna explains If Inazuma Japan loses again they will be eliminated. Toramaru's family packed lunch for everyone for the trip. Kabeyama wanted the lunch first. " I want my lunch first you hear!" Kabeyama shouted. Everyone had their lunch expect for Fumiko. " Here's your lunch" Haruna said. Giving Fumiko her lunch. " Thanks" Fumiko. But she did feel like eating so she went under the seat. Kabeyama was sitting behind her. " Hey Kabeyama want to have my lunch" whispered Fumiko. " Would I." Kabeyama said while taking Fumiko's lunch. She went back to her seat. " You finished your lunch already" Fubuki asked. Fumiko looked at Fubuki and nodded. Then they arrived to Condor Stadium. Everyone changed to their jersey and shorts. Coach Michiya was ready to call positions. Everyone gathered around. Forwards were Fubuki and Fumiko. Midfielders were Kidou, Kazemaru, Midorikawa,and Tachimukai. Defenders were Tsunami, Kabeyama and Tobitaka. The goalkeeper was Endou. " Let's go Fubuki " Fumiko said. She pass the ball to him. The midfielders followed the game has began. Fideo wanted his team to the hissatsu Catenaccio Counter. The other team members would cooperate with him with his trust for Mr.K. Fumiko and Fubuki got pass defense easily. " Let's do crossfire" Fubuki said " Isn't it yours and Gouenji's hissatsu?" Fumiko asked. Fubuki nodded" let's do it Fumiko" Fubuki said. Fumiko nodded. Fumiko ran with fire and Fubuki ran with ice and switch sides and kick the ball. " Crossfire!" Fubuki and Fumiko shouted. The Goalkeeper didn't have time to use his hissatsu Colosseo Guard. Crossfire makes a goal for Inazuma japan. Misaki shouted by the sidelines for Fubuki. That made Fumiko remember that she is alone without siblings. So she slowly walked back to her position as forward. " Focus on the game" Fumiko whispered for Fubuki to hear. Italy had the ball for their chance to attack. Fubuki looks at Fumiko. " Hang in there" Fubuki thought. Fideo got pass defense easily and ready to shoot. " Endou!" Fumiko said as she runs to in front of the goal. " Fumiko!" Endou shouted surprise. Fideo uses hissatsu Odin Sword. Everyone looks at Fumiko in front of goal. It remind everyone of Fubuki trying to protect the goal from Genesis. Fubuki ran as fast as he could. Before you know it he was in front of Fumiko. " Odin Sword" Fideo shouted as she shoots. Fubuki or Fumiko couldn't use their defense hissatsu. Ball pushes Fubuki, Fubuki pushes Fumiko, and Fumiko pushes Endou into the net. Italy Orpheus has scored their first point. "Sorry Captain" Fumiko said. " No worries it was a strong shoot" Endou said. Inazuma Japan starts the kickoff. Fubuki runs towards goal. He passes the ball to Kidou. He passes the Fumiko which she is in front of the goal. " I am not stopping here" Fumiko shouted. She uses her Hissatsu Maximum Snowstorm. She kicks the ball in air and jumps kicks it hard. " Maximum Snowstorm!" Fumiko shouted . Gigi gets ready to use his hissatsu Colosseo Guard. " Colosseo Guard" Gigi shouted. His hands had a blue light and out of nowhere a Colosseo appear and close it. Fumiko's shoot was blocked. " What!" Fumiko shouted. She squeezed Fubuki's scarf around her neck. " I am not giving up give me the ball again!" Fumiko said. As she ran back. Misaki asks the coach to join the game. Coach Michiya looks at Misaki. " You're a Manager not a player." Coach Michiya. " Just let me in coach" said Misaki. The coach looks at Misaki serious eyes. " You will take Midorikawa place as Midfielder in the second half" Coach Michiya said. It was Italy Orpheus ball Fideo runs the ball pass Kidou. Fideo passes the ball to Raffaele and ready for his chance to shoot. Fumiko and Tsunami in front of the goal. Raffaele uses his hissatsu Freeze Shot. Freeze shot pass Tsunami and Fumiko. Endou uses his hissatsu Ijigen The Hand. Freeze shot defeated Endou's Ijigen The Hand. It was Inazuma Japan 1- 2 Italy Orpheus. It was the end of first half. Everyone went back into their bleachers. Coach Michiya announced Misaki is the new midfielder for Inazuma Japan. She will be taking Midorikawa's place. Misaki came out wearing the Inazuma Japan jersey. She looks at Fumiko and Fubuki. " Lets win this" Misaki shouted. Everyone put their hand up and shouted " Yeah". The eleven players ran out to the field. The Second half has began. Fideo has been to get the team to do Catenaccio Counter. They all decide they will try it out. Fubuki pass Fumiko the ball for the kick off. She runs forward with Fubuki and Misaki behind her. Fideo shouted the names of people to guard around Fumiko. She was blocked in every direction. Fideo quickly took the ball away from Fumiko. " What!" Fumiko said. Fideo runs toward Inazuma Japan's goal. Fubuki uses his defense hissatsu Snow Angel. He hold possession of the ball. He runs toward the goal " Fumiko, Misaki lets combine for a new hissatsu. They both nodded " Let's go" they said. Fubuki and Fumiko uses Crossfire. Then Misaki uses her ice kick. Megane adjusts his glasses amazed. " Kind of a shot is that and I wonder they called it?" Megan asked. " Ice Crossfire!" Fubuki , Misaki and Fumiko shouted. Gigi used his hissatsu Colosseo Guard. Ice Crossfire makes it in. Evening out the score to Inazuma Japan 2- 2 Italy . All the sudden a boy comes up to the Italy Orpheus side. Everyone on the team shouted " Captain!". Mr. K called time out. " Hide Nakata is that you" Mr.K asked. Hide explain why he had been away from his team. He did for a little girl name Rushe who once she was blind. " Why did you bring Rushe with you" Mr.K asked. Hide told him Rushe had to do the operation was a lot of money. He also kown that Mr.K send in letters with the payment. Rushe looks around the stadium. She finally saw Mr.K and ran up to him. " I knew it was you , Mister" Rushe said " You can see now?" Mr. K asked. "Yes" Rushe said. Mr.K let's Hide in the game. He switches with Raffaele as a forward. Italy Orpheus time out was done. They got back on the field knowing they can win against Inazuma Japan. The game was in a tie. Endou looked at Hide on midfield position. Fideo gets the ball and pass it to Hide behind him. They pass Fumiko and Fubuki on forward. They pass midfielder and defense all in the line. He ran and use his own hissatsu Brave Shoot. Endou use Ijigen The Hand. Brave shoot makes it in. The score was Italy Orpheus 3- 2 Inazuma eleven. Endou started to wonder if they will win this match. Could they win?

To be continued...... 

I hope you like it ^^ Again I hope it is not bad!